Disney World

The Swan-Jones family was at the airport, heading to their family vacation to Disney World, a combination trip to celebrate Hope, and Henry's birthdays together. It was the day before Hope's first birthday, they were traveling to Florida. Allison was behind them on lien for TSA with Connor and their parents. Killian was giving Henry tips for flying since it was his first plane ride. "Dada!! Dada!! Hope was wailing.

"Killian, she thinks you are going to fly an airplane for work."

"Swan, I got our daughter." He takes Hope into his arms.

"Dada..."

"Little love, you are going on the plane with Dada. Dada is not working."

"Dada." She gripped her daddy.

Emma looks at her husband. "You can go through TSA with her."

"Swan,you can go through TSA with her. I can stand right behind you both to calm her down. I have a feeling we are going to sit together on the flight. But Hope can be with me."

"Dada."

"Yes, little love, you can be with me on the plane ride." Hope gripped her Daddy.

"Hope, Daddy is coming with us, little sis."

On the plane, Emma sat in the middle seat as Killian and Hope in the aisle seat. They gave Henry the window seat for his first flight. Allison and Connor were sitting in front of them with their parents. Emma can tell Henry was nervous, she hugs her son. "It is okay, to be afraid of your first plane ride. I was."

"You were? When was your first plane ride?"

"When I was around your age, I took a plane ride to a foster home by myself."

"Really?"

"Yes, a flight attendant took care of me throughout the ride and helped me find my new foster parents. I was afraid."

"Is that why you became a flight attendant?"

Emma smiles thinking, "Kind of. I always wanted to see the world. That is why I became a flight attendant. I met your Dad on the first day of flight school. We were in the same class."

"That is how you and Dad met?" Hope babbled holding onto her Daddy standing up on his lap in the aisle seat.

"Hope, are you listening to the story?"

"Dada."

"Baby girl, your daddy is staying with us. He is not driving the airplane."

Allison had Connor on her lap sitting next to their parents in front of them. David takes his grandson to play with him. Allison stood up to face her niece. "Hope, you are sitting with your Dada. He is not working, little niece." Hope stops crying but still gripped on her Daddy.

"You are with dada, Hope. You are staying with me while we fly." Hope babbles. After the plane lift off, Hope was gripping her Daddy. "Swan, she has not let go of me."

"She is fast asleep in her Daddy's arms."

He looks down at his sleeping daughter, "She did not want her Daddy to leave." He hugs his daughter. "I am not leaving, little love. Dada is here." Emma loves Killian's relationship with their daughter.

After a short flight with a few trips to the bathroom, and walking the babies up and down the aisle, they were all finally in Florida. The family went to the carousel to get their luggage, Henry was chasing around Connor with their grandma keeping a close eye on them making sure they do not crash into people. Hope was crying. "Mommy."

"Killian she knows you are with us on this trip."

"Aye, now she wants her Mommy." He hands over his daughter to his wife.