Act 1/Chapter 8: Little Penguin Lost

At A Closed Store Near Christmas Time, Desti Is With Tari And Saiko And She's Trying To Get In So She Could Buy Something For The SMG4 Gang.

"Arrgh, Come On! Why Is Everything Closed At This Time, Dammit?!" Desti Groaned In Frustration.

"Give It Up, Desti. It's Not Worth It To Buy Anything On Christmas Time." Saiko Said, Telling Desti To Stop Her Attempts At Getting In The Store.

"Yeah, There Are Other Things That Matter Most On Christmas Then Just Gifts, Silly. And That Would Be Spending Time With Friends And Family." Tari Said Cheerfully, Explaining That Presents Aren't The Only Thing That Matter On Christmas.

"Mmm, Maybe You're Right. Okay, You Two Go On Ahead And Head Home. I'll Just Do One Last Attempt At Getting In Here And Then I'll Catch Up." Desti Said, Understanding The Girls's Points Despite Doing One More Try On Breaking Into The Store.

"Meh, Okay Then. Come On Tari." Saiko Said As She Then Walks Off With Tari.

"Aww, But I Didn't Get To Finish My Snow-Duck." Tari Said In A Moping Tone.

As Desti's Last Attempt Fails, She Catches Up With Tari And Saiko Only To Be Tripped Face-First By Something In The Snow. Getting Up From The Snow, Desti Curiously Looks At What She Tripped Over And Takes It Out, Which Is Revealed To Be A Baby Penguin.

"Huh, What The Heck Is This Suppose To Be? A Blue Duckie Or Something? Looks Cute Though." Desti Said In Confusion, For She Has Never Seen Penguins Before.

"Desti, Are You Okay? We Heard You Trip-" Saiko Said Before Tari Cuts Her Off.

"Awwwwwwww! Wow, What A Cute Penguin!" Tari Shouted With Glee.

"Penguin, Huh? I Thought This Was A Blue Duck Here." Desti Said.

"This Little Cutie Must Be Lost. We Should Find It's Mommy!" Tari Said, Suggesting That They Bring The Baby Penguin Back To It's Home.

"...Nah." Saiko Replied, Taking The Penguin Out Of Desti's Hands And Chucking It Over A Nearby Cliff, Much To Tari's Horror And Desti's Disappointment.

"Ahh! Saiko!" Tari Screamed In Concern For The Baby Penguin, But Also Frustration For Saiko.

"What? It's Freezing Mad Out Here And I Just Don't Want To Waste The Day Looking For That Thing's Home In The Cold." Saiko Said With Reason, Not Wanting To Foolishly Wander The Snow To Return The Baby Penguin.

"Aw Man... And Just When I Was Getting To Like That Thing. I Think I Like Penguins Now... What?" Desti Said, Feeling Bad For The Baby Penguin Before Then Seeing Saiko's Unamused Face.

"One Bird Lover Is Enough For Us, Desti." Saiko Replied.

"Hey!" Tari Said Offended.

"What Can I Say, You're The One Who Likes Ducks So Much. Just Saying." Saiko Said In Her Defense.

While The Girls Were Talking, It Only Took Them A Second To Notice A Big Shadow That Just Cast Over Them. They Turn To See A Big Angry Mama Penguin, Which Tari And Desti React In Surprise With Saiko Getting Ready To Fight.

"Oh No!" Tari Yelped In Fear.

"Watch Out Girls! Looks Like She's Gonna Attack Us!" Saiko Yelled Warning The Other Two Girls.