Act 1/Chapter 3: Final Hours

"M-Meggy? ..Meggy, Please Wake Up.. P-Please Don't Go... Meggy No..." Those Words, Spoken From A Teary Heartbroken Tari, Who Cradles The Corpse Of Her Dearest And Closest Inkling Friend Whom Killed By The Work Of The Enemy Named Francis Who Drew A Drawing Of A Character Sephiroth And Use It To Impale Meggy Spletzer; A Cared, Loved And True Friend Of The Glitchy Gang Of SMG4. Tari's Emotionally Desperate Words Don't Reach The Deceased Squid Gal Who Does Not Respond, Which Shows That Meggy Is Gone Forever. The Heroes, Who In Fact Are Also In Emotional And Grieving States, Surround The Body Of Their Fallen Friend, Including A Red Italian Named Mario, Who Has More Tears Coming Down His Face Then The Others, Kneels Beside Tari And Meggy Mourning The Death Of His Closest Friend With The Blue-Jay Gamer As Well As The Others, Some Who Shed Tears And Others Who Look At Meggy In A Devastated Silence.

From Across The Room From The Heroes Inside In A Machine Named The Ink Zuccer 2000, An Octoling Named Desti Looks On In Unbelievable Shock, Grief And Horror At The Killed Meggy That Laid Before Her Own Eyes. Her Original Plan Was To Have Francis Put Herself In The Machine Instead Of Meggy So That The Inkling Girl Can Be Saved By Her Friends Without Difficulty And Live On In Peace Without Her Former Rival. But Meggy Was So Indebted To Desti For Saving Her Life From The Ink Zuccer And Wanted To Return The Favor That It Led To Her Downfall In Front Of Everyone That Loved And Cared So Much About Her. Now That Meggy's Dead, The Octoling's Plan Has Crumbled Around Her And The Friends Whom Adored Meggy. Desti Begins To Feel A Huge Guilt Weigh Hard On Her Chest, Realizing The Much Bigger And Foolish Danger She Put Her New Friend In, Yet She Holds What Tears Might Come Out Because Not Only Has She Not Cried In Her Life, But That Sadness Isn't The Only Thing On Her Mind. There Was Anger And Hatred Too, Anger For Failing To Save Someone Who's Friends Loved So Much And Tried So Hard To Rescue, Frustrated Pain For Not Doing Enough To Help Rescue The Girl Who Desti Once Hated And Hatred For The Slimy Freak That Ruined Meggy's Chances Of Being Safe And Free From This Anime Hell. Desti Looks Down Slowly In Her Guilt And Closes Her Eyes To Hold Back Her Tears Badly.

"Meggy..No.... Dammit." Desti Said Quietly, Feeling Ashamed Inside Before Then Gritting Her Teeth In Frustration As She Weakly Bangs Once On The Glass Of The Device She Is Still Trapped In.

"That's What Happens To Anyone That Opposes The Great Francis!!" Francis Cackled, Mocking The Heroes For Trying To Stop His Plans.

"DAMN IT FRANCIS!! This Wasn't The Deal! She Never Wanted This, She Didn't Deserved THIS!! I Wanted You To Let Her Go So She Can Be SAFE, So She Can LIVE In Peace With These People!!!" Desti Angrily Shouted To Francis, Berating The Geek Reptile For The Murder He Has Caused.

Hearing Her Words, The Gang, Though Still Emotionally Sad, Look At Desti For A Moment With Slight Surprise In Their Faces Hearing What She Just Yelled To Their Enemy. They Never Thought She Would Do This To Herself Just For Meggy So That They Could've Escape With Her Easily, That Meggy Can Be Safe From Harm While Desti Is Left To Die. Her Words Almost Astonish Them, Despite That They're Still Mourning Over Meggy. However.. Not All Of The Team Heard Desti's Words. Mario, Who Was Still Traumatically Mourning Meggy, Didn't Listen To Anything Desti Just Said, For Her Words Fell On His Deaf Ears Only.

"Oh Don't Be So Dramatic And Foolish. Even If I Did Let Her Go, Her Pathetic Friends Would Clearly Have A Better Chance At Ruining My Plans And Dreams With Her Included. I Wouldn't REALLY Take Such A Dangerous Chance Like That. Besides, It's Not Like Anyone Even Cares About Spletzer Other Then These Bakas Before Her. Not Even You, Desti, Gave A Flip About Her To Begin With. EeeHeeHeeHeeHee." Francis Said, Explaining How Stupid It Would Be For Him To Release Meggy When Her Friends Would Clearly Succeed With Meggy On Board. He Then Insults Desti And The Gang, Stating How Desti Nor Anyone Else Don't Even Care About Meggy, Those Words Which Cause The SMG4 Gang To Feel More Angry And Hateful At Francis.