Act 1/Chapter 5: The Minecraft Plague

It's Been Four Months Since Mario's Grieving Outrage Attack With His Friends And Especially Desti And Things Seem To Have Calmed Down With Mario Now That He's Got Splatsquad Up And Running Again With Axol Leading The Team, Much To Tari, Luigi And Saiko's Disappointment. Of Course, Things Could've Been Better If Mario Could Only Just Let Go Of His Past Hatred For Desti And Forgive The Poor Gal. If Only It Would Come To Be.

Our Chapter Here Begins With Desti Going For A Swim In Water For The First Time In The Lake Near Peach's Castle With Boopkins And Tari. Though She Has Many Troubles With Her Human Form In Terms Of Doing Octoling Capabilities, Her Human Form Oddly Enough Has Some Benefits That Are Okay Like Going In Water Without Dissolving For Example.

"Huh, You Know What? Maybe Being A Human Might Not Be So Bad After All. At Least Now I Can Go Swimming. Thanks For Taking Me Out Here, You Two." Desti Said, Actually Enjoying Being A Human For Once After Everything And Thanks Tari And Boopkins For Taking Her To Swim.

"No Problem, Desti. After What Happened 4 Months Ago With You And Mario, I Thought I Could Help Cheer You Up. It Is The Best We Could Do For You, Right Boopkins? ...Boopkins?" Tari Said Kindly While Feeding Some Ducks, Stating That What Happened Before With Mario At The Castle, She Decided To Make Desti Feel Better After That. She Then Notices Boopkins Acting Like A Showoff To Desti As He Swims Around Her.

"Do You Have To Show Off Like That? I Get That Fish Are Suppose To Do That, But That's Just Mean." Desti Asked Boopkins, Giving The Green Fishy Spike A Unamused Face And Some Sass, As She Watches Boopkins Swim With Such Grace Around Her.

"Oh, Whatever Do You Mean? Look At Me, Baby. Wa-Hey! I Am Beautiful- AH! Ow." Boopkins Said With Charm In His Voice, As He Enjoys Swimming Around. He Then Does A Backflip In The Air Without Noticing Something Odd Below Him Appear Which He Hits His Head On Afterwards.

"Boopkins! Are You Okay?" Tari Shouted With Concern.

"Awwww, I Think So. I Just Hurt My Head." Boopkins Replied With A Groan Rubbing His Poor Cranium.

"Well, At Least You're Not Dead... Say, What Is That Thing Anyways? Looks Like A Weird Kind Of Block Or Box." Desti Said, Relieved That Boopkins's Injury Is Not Too Severe, But Her Concern Turns Into Curiosity And Confusion As She Then Looks At The Object That Boopkins Landed, Noticing That It Is A Minecraft Block.

"A Block? Huh, That Wasn't There Before. Let's Take It To Shore." Boopkins Said, Surprised To See Such An Unordinary Block Appear In The Lake Of Peach's Castle.

"Good Idea. Oof! Man, This Thing Is Heavy." Desti Responded, As She Then Shoves The Block To Shore Where Tari Was Despite The Block Being Rather Heavy.

The Trio Then Place The Block Onto The Shore And Examine It. To The Surprise Of Tari And Boopkins, It Was A Minecraft Grass Block. However, Desti Has Never Seen Anything Like This Block Or Even Heard Of Minecraft Before. She Even Called It "Memecrime", Kinda Like How She Keeps Getting Mario's Name Wrong Everytime, And Asks Tari What That Is. Tari Tells Her That Minecraft Is A Building Videogame Where Everything Is Made Of Sqaure Blocks and States It's Where Their Friend Steve Came From. Desti Then Asked Why This Block Is Here If That's The Case, But Tari Has No Idea. As They Talk About The Minecraft Block, Boopkins Pokes It With His 'Poking Stick' Which Makes It React In A Unexpected Way Which Alerts The Trio. Just Then, After It Flashes Random Color, It Then Activates A Strange Power Causing The World To Slowly Turn Into Minecraft, Building Up Worry In Desti And Tari. Boopkins Ran To Stop It, But As He Stepped On The Minecraft Texture, He Started Feeling Funny And Became Minecrafted Himself Much To The Shock Of The Girls. Tari Tries To Save Him, But Desti Pulls Her Back Knowing They Couldn't Do Anything As She Then Points At The Ground Which Expands With The Growing Minecraft Texture And A Parrot That Lands On Boopkins. Tari Gets Scared And Leaps Into Desti's Arms Trembling. Desti Spots The Castle And Makes A Run For It With Tari, Hoping To Get Help.