Act 1/Chapter 1: Mario And The Experiment

A Few Days Before The Present; In A Dark Room Somewhere Beneath A Isle Called Anime Island, Meggy Spletzer Is Unconscious, Chained Up By Her Leg Due To Being Kidnapped After Her Showdown With Desti And Involvement With Anime Being Unbanned From A Month Back. She Slowly Wakes Up To Her Surroundings.

"Agh.. My Head.. W-What Happened? ..H-Huh? Where Am I, W-What's Going On?! Hey! Is Anyone Out There?!" Meggy Said In Her Dizziness Before Noticing The Chained Shackle Around Her Leg. Realizing What Is Happening, She Looks Around In Surprise And Mild-Fear Wondering Where She Is, Calling Out To Anyone Who Could Hear Her.

Footsteps Can Be Heard From The Door Which Then Opens And A Unknown Figure, Seemingly Meggy's Kidnapper, Approaches The Orange Inkling With A Tray Of Food Before Departing.

"You! Did You Kidnap Me?! H-HEY, GET BACK HERE!!!" Meggy Demanded, Shouting At The  Figure Leaving Her Alone In Her Cell.

Later In The Present, Meggy Remains In Her Captivity A Little Weaker From Days In Her Prison Before The Door Opens Again, This Time With A Anime-Looking Figure Named Dabi, Who Had A Yellow Glow Around His Body Similar To Creations Drawn To Life By Axol, Approaches Meggy With Handcuffs To Put On Her. Dragged Out Of Her Prison And Through This Dark Island, The Cuffed Inkling Girl Tries To Resist And Break Free As She Demands To Be Released And Threatens To Destroy Anyone On The Island Just Before She Is Brought Though A Laboratory Where To Her Horror, Meggy Sees Numerous Huge Ink-Filled Canisters Around With Inklings Held Inside. Seeing This Sparked A Frightening Fear In Her That She's Never Felt Before.

"Guys.. Where Are You?" Meggy Whimpered, Thinking Where Her Friends Could Be.

As Meggy Is Helplessly Later Dragged Down A Corridor Of Jail Cells, She Sees A Familiar Face In Chains On The Wall Behind One Of The Jail Cells; The Famous Manga Artist Axol Who Helped Unbanned Anime From A Month Before. Both Of Them Look At Each Other In Shocked Recognition.

"A-Axol?" Meggy Said, Realizing Who This Captive Is.

"Huh? ..Beanie Fish Girl? ..Uhh...Hi?" Said Axol, Who Was Surprised To See Her In This Place.

"You're Locked Up Too? I.. I Thought You Were Making Up All These Anime Characters!" Meggy Asked, For She First Figured Axol Was The Villain Here. However, These Two Were Not Alone.

"Hahahahahaha.. Oh Please... That Disappointment Doesn't Have The Courage To Do What I Have Done!" Said A Sinister Voice From The End Of The Corridor Revealed To Be None Other Then.. Francis; The Leader Of His Anime Cartel Organization Who Once Helped The Glitchy Gang Unban Anime Before.

"FRANCIS?!!! How Could You Do This To Us? Axol Even Lifted The Anime Ban For You Guys!" Meggy Yelled In Anger, Furious Seeing Who The Real Villain Actually Is Finally.

"By Singing Some Dumb Song To A Princess? ECH! He Doesn't Deserve This SEXY POWER!!! I'm Going To Use This Inkweaver The Way It's Suppose To." Francis Responded, Disgusted By Axol's Previous Peaceful Strategy To Unban Anime And Even Finding It Rather Pathetic, Before He Then Proceeds To Use Axol's Inkweaver To Draw A Mewtwo In Existence And Explain His Own Purposes, Much To Axol's Shock And Disapproval.

"YOU'LL NEVER HARNESS THE POWER OF MY PEN!" Axol Yelled In Furious Frustration Before He Is Then Choked By Mewtwo's Psychic Abilites. Meggy Looks On In Fear, Scared For Axol's Life.