SPECIAL CHAPTER: Part Two

I'm sorry for the late update and for not keeping my promise because my sister kept borrowing my phone for her blog so I can't proofread my work.

All characters aged up.

This is the second part. Enjoy.

Author's Note: Cussing. Profanities. Matured scenes. (Minors again, shoo.) Very long chapter.

You may skip this chapter if you find this uncomfortable.

A FEW DAYS later.

It was the 30th of August.

Akari woke up at the sound of the alarm clock and groggily hit the snooze button. Stretching her arms, she was about to get up but Izana swiftly pulled her back into his arms and hugged her tightly by the waist, cuddling her like a Koala.

"No, stay for a few more minutes, my queen," Izana murmured huskily with eyes still closed and buried his face in her chest. He was tired and came home late last night because Kakucho and his other executives celebrated his birthday in advance because today was his scheduled day off.

"B-but Izana we still have to get ready to visit the Sanos and have lunch with them. You already made a promise to Emma the other day," the ravenette reminded, brushing his messy bleach-blonde hair with her fingers. "You don't want to make Grandpa Sano wait for us, right?"

Izana groaned wearily and lifted his head to meet her gaze with his droopy orbs. "Fine. Only if you give me a morning kiss," he demanded like a little kid.

This guy.

Akari rolled her eyeballs. Yet, she still succumbed to his childish request and gave him a peck on his lips, making Izana smile in satisfaction. "There. Now, get up, my sleepy king." She detached herself from him and thought of something mischief by smacking his face harshly with a firm pillow before jumping out of the bed and hurriedly fleeing out of their bedroom, laughing.

"Why you! Come back here, Akari!" she heard Izana hollered from behind the door followed by loud thunderous footsteps.

Oh shit.

Akari flinched to see his menacing aura as he step out of the room. She dashed off toward the kitchen area to avoid his wrath. But unfortunately, the tanned male was way faster than her and was able to catch up with her, much to her sheer horror. He immediately seized her by the waist and spun her around to face him, caging her body in his arms.

"Now you can't escape from me, love~" he cooed, flashing her a lopsided grin. "Who's laughing now?"

"No!!! Izana, let go!" she screeched, trying to wiggle herself free from his embrace. She felt like this already happened to her before. Was this some sort of a déjà vu?

He only tightened his hold on her. "As if! After hitting me with a goddamn pillow, do you really think I will let you off the hook so easily? That fucking hurts, by the way." Then, he brought his face to the side of her neck and roughly nibbled her soft flesh, leaving a bruise-like mark on her fair skin.