SEVEN

Sorry for making a mistake of publishing this chapter earlier. I clicked it by accident when I was changing my music on Spotify. Thank you so much for the 1k reads! Happy reading everyone! 🙂

Warning: Lot of cussing. Profanities. Violence. Long Chapter.

IZANA WAS on a rampage

As soon as he reached the said location of their enemy's hideout Mochizuki told him using his motorcycle, he wasted no time and singlehandedly beat the living daylights out of every single motherfucker who was trying to block his way without holding himself back—until they were the ones begging themselves to be killed. He was bringing absolute terror to all the fucking scumbags present in that building, having them experience his unfathomable wrath firsthand.

And he was doing this alone.

Izana saw one of the assholes trying to make an escape from him out of fear. Unfortunately, the bleach-blonde teen was way more agile than the running male. He quickly gave the bastard a strong mid-air kick on his back, stopping him from his tracks and causing him to fall down on the dirty concrete.

"Don't you dare try to fucking escape from me, you worthless scum!" Izana snarled angrily while stepping on his back and pinning him down. The poor guy's bones cracked as the tanned-skin teen put pressure on the sole of his foot; the delinquent yelped in agonizing pain. "That's right. Scream like a fucking coward you are!"

Afterwards, Izana turned over his limp body and grabbed him tightly by the collar.

"Now, tell me where is she?!" he asked darkly. He gritted his teeth when he heard no answer from the bruised male, so he punched him square on the face, blood spurted to his fist. He wasn't satisfied that he also gave him a blow on the stomach. "I'll continue hitting you until you answer my fucking question! So I'm asking you one more time, WHERE THE FUCK IS AKARI?!?"

"T-the g-girl's w-with t-the b-boss... o-on t-the t-third f-floor..." the male replied with difficulty. He was gasping for breath and was on the verge of passing out at any second. "I-inside a s-small r-room..."

"You should've said that earlier," Izana muttered before releasing his collar and giving him a roundhouse kick on his skull at the same time, knocking him off unconscious to the ground.

Izana then proceed upstairs where he met a couple of delinquents along the way who were charging towards him with metal bats. He easily dodged their attacks while striking them with his powerful punches and kicks, making them all lie to their fucking stomachs. When he was this mad, he was very much unstoppable and was truly living with his reputation as the unbeatable king and fearless leader of S-62 Generation.

This kind of cycle continued until he finally reached the third floor. Just how many motherfuckers does he need to take down in this goddamned building? Izana wiped off the sweat dripping down from his forehead with the back of his palm and was slightly catching his breath. He had been fighting off those bastards nonstop ever since he entered inside their territory. He roamed his orchid eyes around and could barely see a thing with only the presence of the moonlight illuminating the surrounding area. He was about to call out Akari's name when he heard faint noises not far from where he was standing.