The Dragon Sanctuary

Third Person P.O.V.

Stoick and Gobber fly side-by-side, the snowy wind blowing in their faces and collecting some flakes in their facial hair. "Boar-headed! Just like his mother! Aye, she could never stay put either. And (Y/N), I understand why she's scared but she has to understand too." Stoick rants to Gobber, shaking his head. "Ah, they're just twenty!" Gobber brushes off, waving his arm. "And Vikings! Could there be a worse combination?" He laughs. "When I think about how stubborn and senseless you were back in the day..." He pauses, his face falling. "Oh. Well, not much has change actually." He states in a monotone voice.

Stoick sighs heavily, lowering his head. "You know what he's like. They won't give up, Gobber. If they find Drago.... Before we find them..." "Ah, nothing can hurt them while they have them Night Furies with them!" Gobber disagrees. "They're Night Furies! And have you seen (Y/N) in a fight?" Gobber continues to talk, but Stoick looks to the side and finds a large hole in the ice with something shining from it and steers Skullcrusher to it. Gobber notices and steers Grump too.

Stoick reaches down and grabs it from the water. He sits back in his saddle and sees that it's Hiccup's mask. He stares at it with wide eyes and looks to Gobber as they share a look of concern. Stoick looks back at the mask and his face hardens. "Find him, Skullcrusher." He leans down for his dragon to scent it. The Rumblehorn sniffs the mask, "Find them!" Skullcrusher roars and follows the trail to find Hiccup.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Now, H-hold on! Just one minute!" Hiccup calls out to the woman, as we hurry after her. "This way!" She replies cheerfully. I was still starstruck, I mean Hiccup's mother has been alive all these years. It's unbelievable but right now I was following Hiccup as we try to catch up to her. "Come back here!" Hiccup calls out to her again. She climbs the rocks easily as she gestures for us to follow, "Come!" She smiles at us.

"You can't just say something like that and run off!" Hiccup pants lightly, as we scale the rocks to catch up with the woman. "You're my mother?" Hiccup says and shakes his head in disbelief. I honestly can't blame him. She's been alive but never came back. I mean, there has to be a reason why. "I mean what the-... Do you grasp how insane this sounds?!" He continues to rant. "Come, quickly!" She scales up a stone wall effortlessy. "I have questions!" Hiccup shouts to her. He grunts as he tries to climb the wall, "Where have you been this whole time? What have you been doing?" I scale it easily thanks to Twilight giving me a lift. I turn back to see Toothless boost Hiccup up. I grab his hand and help him up and we continue to follow her.

"They said you were dead! Everyone thought you were eaten by..." He stops and once we exit the tunnel and my jaw drops.

There were thousands of dragons flying around the scenery which was domed by smooth ice and there was rock pillars and walls with green all over the place. We walk and I look to find baby Gronckles playing and look at Twilight to find her just as amazed at it all as I am. A dragon swoops by Hiccup and I see that he and Toothless are enamored with the place as well.

Toothless and Twilight rumble and look above.  Me and Hiccup look and gasp to see the large dragon from before with the woman with him. Hiccup backs up a bit but I put a hand on his shoulder to calm him and he looks back at me as I nod encouragingly at him. He takes a breath and looks back up at his mother. "This.... Is where you've been? For the past twenty years?" He breathes out, looking around.

She nods, nervously smiling as she looks at us. I look around at all the dragons, "You've been rescuing them." I said, still in awe of the place. She nods agains, still smiling. I hear rumbling from behind and look to find Toothless and Twilight being inspected by a pair of curious dragons. "Unbelievable." I hear Hiccup breathe out in disbelief and direct my attention to him. "You're not upset?" The woman asks. "What? No. I-I don't know." Hiccup stammers.