.prt16

we all woke up just seconds after each other. gwen awoke first. she sat up straight and gasped ever so loudly. this alarmed me and caused me to wake up, then waking up robin and then finney. but that was only because gwen had to shake her brother awake as he was still sleeping soundly like a baby.

"i had a dream. i think i know where the grabber is. we could all go check the place out to confirm it? please." gwen blurted out.

as much as we wanted to help and consider this as good news, robin and i already knew that we couldn't co operate with this plan as the grabber had already seen us and would most likely try to go after us once more.

finney also tried to talk gwen out of it as he also understood how dangerous it would be. "what if you are right, and what if the grabber will actually be there? like seriously, what would you do if he sees you?" he questioned, with a raspy voice, probably because he was still half asleep.

gwen scoffed at this and replied with "he's not going to see me! its rainy and foggy, he's probably having an off day for looking for kids to take! trust me, it will be fine."

"yeah, rainy and foggy meaning that no one will see him with you when he's about to ducking kidnap you and do god knows what else with you. youre not going." i said, with a slight bit of authority in my voice which i afterwards felt bad for, however it would have been ridiculous to let her go out on her own to try and backup her dreams that may not even be reliable.

she sighed a "fine" under her breath and threw herself back down to where she was previously laying.

it was now only seven am meaning that robin and i hardly got four let alone three hours of sleep. but we were surviving so it's fine.

the siblings requested to make a phone call to let their dad know that they were awake, and which time they were considering going back to their home, and i agreed of course, and later suggested that robin would do the same with his uncle.

"actually, would you like to come home with me? you could join us for dinner, my tio a great cook. we could also spar if you'd like..?" he proposed in return and i accepted. never would i decline an offer to spar. or a free meal. or to see robins uncle again, he seemed like a fun man yesterday.

and i also would never decline an offer to spend more time with robin. although its only my technically third day of knowing him, i've grown to like him already.

once finney and gwen were finished speaking to their father, they thanked me for having them over and then apologised to leave so early, however i obviously understood this since they were asked to come back home for breakfast.

so after they left, robin helped me clean up my room by throwing away all the empty packets and empty bottles from what we drank and ate, whilst i folded all the blankets and stacked them with the pillows we all slept on.

i felt something being chucked at my head, and so turned to see what it was, to find a unopened cinnamon roll. "there's a bakery near school. they make the most delicious delicacies. i bought that before school and forgot to give it to you." robin said with a slight smile that was only just visible.

it was cute how robin went out of his way to buy me a cinnamon roll which was my favourite of course. although it hadn't really seemed like something that he would do. i thanked him anyway and offered him some.

he came close and opened his mouth, signalling me to feed it to him, and so as i brought it closer to his mouth, he lent into it quickly and took the whole thing into his mouth, leaving none for me.

"how fucking rude!" i laugh out at him, as he struggles to swallow it with all the cinnamon spices on it, and also with the fact that he just took the whole roll in a mouthful.

robin laughed, although it was muffled by the roll, and said "come give me a kiss" still with his mouth full.

and so i did, even though i was disgusted, i didn't mind, just because it was my favourite food inside his mouth.

the kiss tasted exactly like cinnamon, and i wished so bad that each kiss was like that. full of laughter and sweetness of cinnamon and him.