.prt13

our night was going smoothly, and we were all having fun together, whilst we were stuffing our faces with all that robin and i bought after our semi traumatic experience with the grabber.

"lets play a game. would you rather, truth or dare or never have i ever..?" i suggested and the three besides me all agreed to play the last one i recommended.

we went in a clockwise order to take turns to ask, starting with gwen, then me, then robin, and then ending with finney.

the rules were simple: we would each hold up ten fingers, and for each statement that we related to/did to, we would put down a finger. the last person with fingers up would win.

however we didnt have a prize, so the winner wouldn't actually get anything apart from the feeling of glory. and the winner title, of course.

gwen started with a simple one. "never have i ever failed a test." we all kept our fingers up, apart from robin who lowered one, and also lowered his head, muttering "maths" under his breath.

it was then my turn and so i said "never have i ever... lost a fight" and finney, the last person i would've expected to do so, put down a finger. i hadn't even realised that he would get into fights, but apparently he didn't mean to and some bullies just ganged up on him instead.

robin went next and asked "never have i ever been in love" and us all still being kids and teens, left our fingers up.

then it was finneys turn, and he asked "never have i ever committed a crime" which made us all put down a finger, apart from him, since we'd all been violent to another human apart from him.

'what a goodie two shoes' i thought to myself, giggling.

the game went on for ages and gwen ended up winning. we all congratulated her by bowing down to her as a joke and calling her our queen of never have i ever.

the time was now 1 am and although none of us were tired, we were bored to death, and neither of us had any idea on what we should do to cure our boredom.

and so we just stayed there. staring at my ceiling. all of us touching in some way, if it was hand in hand, or our foot on someone or our head laying on someone. we were connected. it was nice.

the silence between us wasn't uncomfortable or awkward, and i even began to wonder if everyone just fell asleep and that i was just imagining that we were all comfortable enough to be with each other like this, and that they were just unconscious.

i looked over and surely enough, the siblings were slumbering, with their mouths agape, letting drool leak out their mouths. "gross" i giggle-whispered out. i then checked robin who i was laying on, and he was wide awake, staring right at me.

"wanna stargaze?" he suggested, with a smirk on his face.