.prt1

today was my first day of school, and already there was a fight. just what i like to see.

two boys, probably my age, one hispanic, the other white. seems like then fight had only just started as no teachers were around to stop it, and only a few students watching and cheering it on.

the hispanic boy managed to floor the latter and just before making his knuckles crimson with blood, he looked up making eye contact with me, leaving me with small flutters in me belly.

'shit he's cute' i thought to myself.

i've always had a weak spot for fighters since i had been one myself. but this one seemed different.

as the bell went off, i walked away without batting an eyelid to the scene because i knew that this school had to be better than the previous schools that i have attended.

fortunately, this was a small school, so it wasn't too hard to figure out where the main office may be, and with the help of a few kind students that gave simple directions of how to get there, i was able to find my way there rather quickly.

after knocking on the door and peeping through the window, i've been let into the office, where i've been asked to sit on one of the three chairs that were facing the principals desk. i chose the middle seat, of course.

"y/n y/l/n? thats right, isn't it? welcome to your new school, hopefully we can make it feel like home for you." a rather old man spoke to me as he skimmed through my previous school reports.

before being able to comment on anything more, his short reading, the two boys from the earlier fight enter and sit on the chairs besides me.

i kept my head down to my laps as i could feel all three pairs of eyes on me.

"young men, i don't even want to know what happened this time. however, i am disappointed in the both of you. may one of you take this student on a tour and be able to escort her to all her lessons this week? she is new, so be nice." the school principal spoke as he continued to look at my information.

with my eyes still low, the hispanic boy to my right stood up and pulled me out by the wrist, replying "i will. bye sir.", and with that, we left, my wrist still being grasped by him.