Chapter 14

Hey everyone!

Again sorry for the lateness, I had a few personal things going on and it was my friends birthday so we went out and I put this on hold until I got back. I didn't want to wait till the morning to post this so here you go. Sorry for the grammar and stuff its pretty late right now but I hope you enjoy the chapter and tell me what you think. I know it's not the best but hey, it's better than nothing.

Thank you!!!!!

Comment/Vote!!!!!!!

Sasha

"What you did was stupid! I told you to just grab her without making a scene and you do the exact opposite!"

I felt like groaning out loud when I heard someone yell making the pounding in my head worse. I snuggled into the soft bed pushing my head further into the pillow.

Wait, pillow?

I quickly opened my eyes and found myself in a bed with dark burgundy sheets and a dark blue comforter while I was surround by soft pillow. Then I remembered.

Zeph and I went on our first date when we were attacked. Oh gosh, I hope he is okay. What about my baby?

My breathing became labored and as I thought of possible scenarios of what happened to either one of them.

"You're awake"

 I snapped my head to where I heard the voice. There stood a man, a very tall man, with dark brown hair and warm dark brown eye very much like mine.

"W-where am I?" I asked slowly feeling kind of scared.

"You don't remember me?" The guy said looking hurt. 

I studied him more closely. I noticed he has a scar on his face right above his left brow. Flashes of memories rushed into my head.

"Ha ha you can't catch me." The boy laughed while running in the open yard.

"I will and when I do you are gonna regret ever taking my dolly" The I cried.

"Only babies play with dollie" he taunted making me more angry.

There was laughing to the left side and I looked and found two women sitting on the chairs outside smiling and laughing while to big men were by the barbecue looking at us laughing as well.

"Daddy your suppose to be helping me" I Stomped angrily as a watched my father smile.

"I'm sorry babygirl but you got this one. Remember what I taught you?"

"But, but, Uncle Gabe?" I turned to my uncle who looked almost identical with my daddy.

Uncle Gabe crouched down and whispered in my ear. "You got this darling, stand up for yourself like a true alpha"

I puffed out my chest and nodded.

"I will"

I left both men hearing them laugh and walked over to the boy who was in the process of trying to rip off my dolly's head while sitting on the steps to my tree house.

"Hey meanie" I said cathing his attention. He looked up at me just as I pushed him off the steps.

He fell dropping my doll. I picked it up and hugged it to my chest as he laid on the floor. Now I felt like the meanie. I ran to him and helped him up. He got a bad cut on his left eyebrow.