Chapter 27

Sasha

"Can I go home now?" I whined as Dr. Clark removed the stethoscope from my chest and was now checking my other stuff like reflexes and making sure there was no more physical pain.

"It's looks to me like you are all well" He smiled. "So I guess I have to send my favorite patient home."

I jumped off of the examination table and whooped pumping my fist in the air.

"Yes!"

A deep chuckle caught my attention. I quickly spun around and smiled widely when I spotted Zeph at the door holding a very happy looking Alessandro as he was chewing on a frozen teething ring.

"Did I miss something?" He asked coming over to me and kissed me quickly on the lips. I could not wipe the smile off my face.

"I get to go home" I squealed taking Alessandro from his arms and spinning around making him scream then laugh at the sudden spin.

I looked over at Zeph to see him smirking with his arms folded over his chest making it stand out with his muscled arms. Oh how I wish I can just run into them but we have a visitor so I resisted and stuck with olging him as he flexed just a little sending me an amused smile.

"As long as she takes it easy" Dr. Clark said scoldingly. "You may feel fine but your body is still in the healing process."

I nodded my head and returned my look to Zeph who gave me a relieved smile and wrapped his arms around me and Alessandro.

"Thanks Doc" He said kissing the top of my head and shaking his hand.

"No problem Mr. Abrahms."

"Now lets get you two home" Zeph laughed pulling me closer to him and wheeled me out of the hospital in one of those wheel chairs. I already had on a pair of sweats and a large t-shirt so it didn't bother me that I didn't change. As long as my mate and son where by me I had nothing to hide from. Unless it is rogues.

Once outside I easily spotted Dan waiting by a car with a bunch of balloons in his hands saying 'welcome home.' I felt my eyes get misty as I felt so loved by Zeph and the pack.

Zeph helped me out of the wheel chair even though I don't need help, silly alpha boy, and walked me over to the awaiting Dan who had a megawatt smile on his face.

"Hey little sis!" He practically yelled and then crushed me into a hug. I let out a startled gasp at a sudden pain in my lower abdomen but ignored it.

"Hey big bro" I laughed.

Every since I woke up from the hospital, Dan and I have been calling each other brother and sister. It just represents how close we are. I know he will be over protective of me and even more so his mate who also happens to be my best friend and my mates little sister, Sarah. I can already feel it as he squeezes me.

"Dan..." I gasp. "Can't breathe.."

I was suddenly ripped out of Dan's arms and into the arms of my extremely over protective mate. Dan gave us both a sheepish look.

"Sorry" 

Zeph just huffed as Dan opened the car door. Time to go home.

(+__+)     \(O_O)/

 The pack house came into view and I let out a sigh of contempt. This place is my home and it is so good to be back.

"Welcome home baby" Zeph said leaning over and kissed my forehead.

We all got out of the car, Dan taking Alessandro, and headed for the front door. I walked in and noticed how quiet the house seemed which is very unusual. I turned around at Zeph.