Chapter 16

Zephania

I have never felt so happy in the longest time. If someone told me that I would have found my mate, I would have never believed them. But here I am now with my beautiful mate and her son. Alessandro and I are really bonding and I already feel that he is mine, they are both mine.

When Sasha was taken I didn't know how to react.

Flashback

...Sasha please" I pleaded with her. I needed her to be safe. My wolf was growling at the enemy.

"Okay" She said with sorrow. I wanted to take her and hold was a threat out. 

I nodded my head at her and kissed her one more time. I jumped out of the car and immediately began fighting the trespassing wolves getting them away from the car and making a path for Sasha. One wolf jumped from behind me catching me off guard. I quickly shifted into my wolf and twisted around turning the tables. I grabbed him but the neck and began shaking until his entire body fell limp. I looked at my surroundings and saw that there was an opening but to the right I saw more wolves coming. I shifted back into my human for.

"Sasha run!" I yelled. She has to get out of here. 

I felt another wolf jump on me but I dodged it just in time to avoid any contact. I heard the sound of a car starting and saw that someone was in my car and Sasha was still in there.'

My heart rate picked up as the car sped off southwest. I jumped up to go and chase the car when I was stopped by two more wolves. At this point I was seeing red. I jumped at the two wolves in front of me and they dodged my attack. On went for my right leg while the other went for my neck.

I felt the pain of the first one who bit my leg but the second one never came. I spotted Dan in his wolf for taking out the other wolf. I pulled my attention back to the one on my leg and kicked it with all my might. I heard a pained whine coming from the wolf as it let go of my leg. I turned around and bit his throat. Not enough to kill but enough to make him submit. I need answers. I need them now.

I heard howls of my pack members meaning that the enemy has been defeated. I still held on the this one as he wiggled and struggled in my strong grib and his moving made me grip him harder, enough to draw a small amount of blood.

He went limp an that was when I knew he submitted. I slowly let him go.

"Shift!" I commanded. He did as I said revealing a middle aged man with light brown hair, tan skin and a mating mark. This confused me. Rogues don't have mates anymore. I took a big sniff and he didn't smell like a rogue either.

I roughly grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up not caring that he is in his birthday suit.

"Who are you and where did you take her!"

The wolf struggled in my grip his face turning red.

"We came to get her back from you" He spat looking angry.

This confused me a little. Who wanted Sasha back. Is this the pack that kidnapped her all those years ago.

My mind ran different ideas making me distracted and gave the wolf a perfect chance to escape as he kicked my making me lose my grip. He sped off into the night.

"AFTER HIM" I yelled. Four of my pack members chased him.

They came back empty handed. I was furious. Those bastards have my mate.

The next day I did nothing but search on maps, calling different alpha's until my father told me that I had to rest and eat. 

How the hell am I suppose to do that when my mate is out there somewhere God know's where doing God knows what.

He pulled the alpha voice on me and I was forced to go inside as he went out to check the boarders.

That's when I heard it. My dad telling me to come outside quickly. I did as he said and saw her. I felt tears come to my eyes as I looked at her unharmed in any way. I ran up to her taking her into my arms.

It was then and there that I made my choice to never let her out of my sight. That I will protect her from everyone and everything. I love her and no will ever take her away from me again.

End Flashback

And it's true, no one will ever take my Sasha from me or take Alessandro. They are my world, my everything. I don't care if that makes me sound wimpy or less like a man, I would do anything for them.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked over and saw Sasha poking me looking extremely amused.

"Yes" I dragged out causing her to giggle. My heart swelled as I heard that noise, I can never get enough of it.

"I was calling you for the past minute and a half but you were stuck somewhere in la-la land" She said placing her hands on her hips shaking her head in mock disappointment. 

"Well, I have your full attention now" I smirked. 

She roller her eyes and smiled.

"I was going to ask if you can open this jar of pickles. I want some and i can't seem to open the darn thing"

She wore an adorable pout on her kissable lips and I felt myself fall into putty in her hands. I couldn't help it, I am totally whipped.

"Sure thing babe." I took the jar from her hands and gave her a swift kiss before I popped open the jar. I was repaid with a satisfying blush on my mates face.

"Here you go" I gave her the jar and she said a quiet thank you and retreated to the kitchen where I assume the rest of the females are.

"Oh man you are so whipped its hilarious"

I rolled my eyes at my best friends and punched him on the shoulder.

"What ever Dan, you know you are the same way with my sister"

"Yeah" He sighed with a dreamy look. I slapped him on the back of there head.

"Stop thinking about my sister"

I am still trying to get use to the idea that my sister and best friends are mates. I mean we have been living under the same roof for years and they barely find out. Makes no sense.

"I can't help that I want to think about my mate Zeph. I see Sasha as my little sister too so the feeling is a bit mutual"

I sighed and nodded my head. It was true. Dan and Sasha have a bond that only be called true bother/sister friendship. They would do anything for each other and kill anyone who upset the other. It's like mates but without the romance.

Speaking of romance, I need to plan another date with my beautiful Sasha since our last one was ruined by her cousins stupid pack.

I don't know why, I just can't get along with Ben. Her aunt and uncle are fine, but Ben is like I can't even touch my mate without starting a huge argument. I just want to strangle him. But I have to keep reminding myself that he is her last family and I would ruin everything with Sasha so I bare with him. It's a slow process but I will try for my mate.

Now, I need to plan the next perfect date. This time with no attacks.

Hey guys, thanks for reading this next chapter. I got some comments on the last chapter that had me thinking that I should but how Zeph took Sasha's kidnapping so that is what this chapter is. It's a bit short and well, okay I guess. The next one will be up i have no idea when but I will get on it as soon as possible, meaning after I get started on my essays that are due next week.

Hope you enjoyed this!

Comment!!!!!

Vote!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!! 

<3 <3 <3 <3