Chapter 17

Hello everyone. Okay I made a quick update for you guys because I felt kind of bad for keeping you guys waiting. I really hope you like this one. I still haven't finished my essays due in a couple of days. Darn those professors assigning 7 paged essays :( but anyway. Enjoy this lovely chapter and I will update asap.

Thank You!!!!

Sasha

"Can I take it off now?"

"No"

"How about now?

"Nope sorry babe we aren't there yet."

I sighed and leaned back into the seat. I am currently sitting in a car blindfolded and Zeph won't tell me where we are going. One minute I'm watching some cool movies with Sarah and Beck and the next thing I know he comes barging in telling me to get ready.

 So not cool. Sarah dragged me up stairs and got me dressed and literally pushed me out the door to Zephs car where he held a blind fold.

I'm gonna kill him. I don't like the dark.

"Can I take it off now?" I whines sounding like an immature child. 

"We're almost there" Zeph laughed making me huff.

Exactly six minutes and 43 seconds later, yes I did count, he finally stopped the car and turned off the engine. Curiosity was killing me as I tried not to rip off this stupid blindfold. I heard the door open on Zeph's side and a second later mine was being opened. The cool air of the night sent a small shiver to go through me. 

"Hold on a little longer angel." He cooed.

I smiled at his cuteness as he took my hand and guided me out of the car. Once I felt the ground, I knew we were on grass. I could even smell it, along with fresh water. 

"Okay now you can take it off." Zeph whispered in my ear. 

I carefully untied the blind fold and uncovered my eyes. A gasp escaped my lips as I took in my surroundings.

"Do you like it?"

Do I like it!!! It's absolutely amazing. In front of me was a small clearing and right in the middle was a table with a black cloth over it and white candles making a romantic scene. And just behind was the river, the beautiful Crystal river. Also surround in the clearing were small little candles making a circle. 

Tears came to my eyes.

"Sasha? Hey, it's okay. You don't like it I understand" He pulled me into embrace.

I laughed in his hold and looked at his confused and concerned face. 

"Silly alpha. I love it. I have never seen anything more beautiful." I said honestly caressing his face making him smile even more bright than the candles.

"Thank goodness. I thought you wouldn't like it." He chuckled nervously.

"I love it."

I stoop up on the tip of my toes and kissed him gently on the lips catching him by suprise. I quickly moved away hiding my blush. 

"Well I hope you're hungry darling because I brought some fried chicken"

And that is how our night started off. Dinner was very good and it was fried chicken with creamed corn and mashed potatoes. He served sparkling apple cider since I don't drink and all in all it was one of the best nights of my life.

I never want this night too end. We were now sitting in the middle of the clearing looking at the night sky trying to find the big dipper and Orion's belt. The table was put to the side along with what was left of the food.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met Sasha" He said making me turn my gaze from the stars and into his beautiful sky blue eyes.

"The feeling is mutual Zephania" I said in a husky whisper.

I felt myself leaning forward along with him and I turned my gaze to his very kissable lips. I felt our foreheads touch sending sparks flying everywhere until our lips finally met. It was simple yet the most amazing feeling I have ever felt in my entire life. It was slow and gentle and had so much emotion to it. 

We finally pulled away and I couldn't stop the smile that was on my face. We looked into each others eyes and I knew right then that I love this man. I am totally in love with future alpha Zephania Abrahms. 

"Dance with me" He suddenly said bringing me out of my revelation.

"Huh" I was still a little confused.

"Dance with me" He had a huge smile on his face.

"But there's no music."

"That is where you're wrong my Sasha"

He suddenly stood up and walked over the east side of the clearing and brought forth some kind of box looking think.

"What's that" I asked. 

"This is a ipod dock"

I nodded my head like I understood. He took out his phone from his back pocket and attacked it somehow to the dock. He pressed play and walked over to me.

The sound of the music was slow as i heard the piano. Zeph gently took my hand an pulled me to him and began to sway to the music.

The day we metFrozen I held my breathRight from the startI knew that I found a home for myHeart Beats FastColors and promisesHow to be brave?How can I loveWhen I'm afraid to fallBut watching you stand aloneAll of my doubtSuddenly goes away somehow
One step closer
I have died every dayWaiting for youDarlin' don't be afraidI have loved you for aThousand yearsI'll love you for aThousand more
Time stands stillBeauty in all she isI will be braveI will not let anythingTake awayWhat's standing in front of meEvery breathEvery hour has come to this
One step closer
I have died everydayWaiting for youDarlin' don't be afraidI have loved you for aThousand yearsI'll love you for aThousand more
And all along I believedI would find youTime has broughtYour heart to meI have loved you for aThousand yearsI'll love you for aThousand more
I'll love you for aThousand more
One step closer
I have died everydayWaiting for youDarlin' don't be afraid,I have loved you for aThousand yearsI'll love you for aThousand more
And all along I believedI would find youTime has broughtYour heart to meI have loved you for aThousand yearsI'll love you for aThousand more
I will love youA thousand yearsOh
Throughout the entire song we did not break eye contact. It felt as if that song was meant for us and he was looking in to my very heart and soul.   The song finally ended and we stopped sway completely engross in each other. Neither on of us could look away.   "I love you Sasha." He finally said making my breath hitch.   "And I love you Zephania"   We brought our lips together and everything was perfect.