Chapter 5

Sasha

I woke up to small cries. I didn't feel like moving because honestly this has been the first in the longest time where I felt well rested. The crying next to me got a little louder and I knew that my baby needed me and I can't just lay around while he needs me. I turned over making sure I don't roll on him. Alessandro looked up at me and pouted making an adorable face. 

"What's wrong baby boy" I cooed. He let out another cry reaching out for me. I pulled him to me and sat up. Alessandro put his head to my chest looking for breakfast.

"Someones hungry" I chuckled. I lowered my top and allowed him his breakfast. I looked around the room and sighed. I can really get use to this and I have only been here one night. But I can't just sit here all day and keep depending on the pack. I need to make money. I want my son to go to school so he can be smart and not end up like me. I want him to go to college and make something of himself and to feel independent. But where can I find a place that will let me work. No one will hire someone who cannot read or do math or even write. And that takes out 99% of all jobs.

I soft knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts. Maria poked her head in the room.

"Morning" She chirped happily. I gave her a small smile as I grabbed the blanket to cover myself while I fed my baby.

"Good morning Luna" I greeted kindly. She gave me a scowl when I called her Luna. I felt a little scared. Was I not suppose to call her that, it was for respect.

"What did I tell you yesterday missy. Call me Maria" She let out a smile making me let out a breath of air I didn't know I was holding. 

"Sorry" I gave a sheepish smile. She beamed back at me making me wonder if she ever frowned for more than one minute. 

"It's fine sweetie. I brought you a new pair of clothes and some sandals that I hope are your size. You are a pretty thin girl so I borrowed my daughters clothes" She said as I recalled her talking about her twin daughters that are both my age. 

"Is everyone at school?" I asked. Maria nodded her head. 

"Yep. So it will just be me you and Lizzy coming with us."

"Lizzy?" I asked. 

"Yeah, she is my closest friend and a sister to me. You will love her and vise versa."

I nodded my head and looked down. Alessandro was done eating. I quickly put the shirt up and began to burp him. Maria was staring longingly at him making me smile. 

"Would you like to carry him?" I asked and I knew I asked the right question as she beamed.

"Really?" I nodded my head as I heard a big burp coming from him. I let out a laugh and gave him to Maria. She stared lovingly at my baby while he looked at her with a calculating face making me smile.

"He is so beautiful" She whispered.

"He is my treasure and my life." I answered back to her.

Maria looked at me and had a knowing look on her face. 

"I know what you mean. I have the same feeling with my children"

I nodded my head. I looked at the clock on the night stand and it read 9 am. Wow I guess I was really having a good sleep. I took the clothes that Maria had and headed to the bathroom tho change. I knew my baby was in good hands, I feel like I can truly trust her. 

I locked the bathroom door and washed up. I grabbed the clothes Maria brought and examined them. She gave me a flowing long brown skirt that flowed down to my calf. There was a light pink tank top with a light pink cardigan as well. I put them on and they were a perfect fit. Everything was comfortable and cute if I say so myself. Maria has some style. I grabbed the sandals and slipped them on. There was nothing really special about the sandals they were a plain dark brown.