Chapter 43

Guess who's finally back at updating this book?
Yup me ...
It's been a month or maybe even more that I updated this book ..

Did anyone miss me ?

Don't worry, I will understand if you didn't and I will also understand if you hate me now coz I have kept you all waiting for further chapters for so long...
Actually what happened is , I published a new book called " IT'S ONLY YOU" ...go check it out if you still didn't..and do give me your reviews...
ok now back to what I was saying. ..I was so focused on working on that book that I got a writer's block for this one ...I forgot what I had planned for this book and couldn't write any further ...moreover I also had my college entrance exams so I had to focus on that too ...

Plz forgive me this time 🙏
I promise i will update this book like before from now on coz I have the entire story planned in my head now...

And a very big thanks to my bunnies who are still reading this book and supporting me ...
I wuv chu all❤️...

Also ,happy reading 😊❤️
__________________________

Jungkook left Ellie and jungseok with Minho and went out of that room ...
Ellie looked at Minho with a smirk and slowly approached him ...

"Remember the day you forced me ? The day I screaming and withering in pain but you asshole of a human didn't stop ?
Remember the day when you and your friends were touching and harrassing this boy ?
Well today you will know how it feels to be forced ..." Ellie said as she and jungseok held Minho with his collar and dragged him towards the small metal bed that was placed beside the table where all the torturing equipments were kept and Minho didn't even notice it all this time ...minho was already very weak from the hits he got so he couldn't even retort them ...they both made him lie down on the bed and jungseok tied his hands and legs tightly to the headboard and footboard with thick metal chains ...

Ellie ripped Minho's shirt and jungseok took off his pants...

"W.what are you b.both d.doing ..leave me ...l.leave me ...pl..plz don't do a.anything ..." Minho pleaded with teary eyes because he kind off got the idea what they were about to do ...they both just smirked at him and wore some gloves ...

(⚠️Mention of Torture ahead ...plz skip if you are uncomfortable...though I will try not to go into too much details so that it will be comfortable for you all to read ...but still DO NOT read if you are sensitive to such things ...I will leave a brief summary of what will happen in this part for those who couldn't read it ...)

"Let's see how much we can make you scream ...how much you can beg ..." Jungseok said and ripped his boxers too ...

Ellie went outside the room and came back with a medium sized box ...
She placed it on the table and opened it...she took out something and then came towards the bed ...

"You know what I have in my hand ?
It's your favourite thing ..." Ellie asked with excitement lacing her voice as she hid the object behind her ..

"Surprise!!!!" Ellie said and showed Minho
the object ...it was a vibrator ...a very big one at that and Minho cried more looking at it ...

"Let's have some fun shall we ? Don't worry it will be ok ...we will have fun ...we will make you feel so good ..." Ellie said , her expression became stern and Minho knew why it happened ...the words she said , they were the same words he and his friends said to her that day ...

Ellie and jungseok went near Minho and without any warning Ellie penetrated the vibrator into him ...Minho let out a loud bone chilling scream but they didn't stop ...they put the vibrator on the highest speed and left Minho to thrash around while screaming on top of his lungs, pleading them to stop ...the begging and sobbing male could feel something warm prickling down from his hole which was being painfully abused by the big and powerful object and he was sure that it was his blood ...he was withering in pain ...the vibrator was so strong that he felt his insides getting ruined by every second ..