Chapter 34

Hmm ...let's take the attendance shall we ??
Are all my bunnies present here??🤔
__________________________

After kicking Minjun out Jungkook turned towards the father son duo and found them staring at him with their jaws dropped on the floor and eyes wide ...
Jungkook was also startled when he saw their expression...

"Wh..what the hell !!
Why are you both looking at me like you saw a ghost ?" Jungkook asked while coming towards them and sat down on the chair and also removed his mask...

" You looked like a pyscho .." Jaesung said after snapping out of his dazed state ...

"Umm ...should I take it as a compliment?" Jungkook asked in confusion ..he didn't know what else he should say ...

"It was indeed a compliment ...he looked like someone snatched his soul out of him ...
This is the first time I am seeing you being so intimidating ...and not gonna lie, even I was terrified to some extent..now I know why everyone shivers just by your name ..." Jaesung said and with wide eyes and proud smile ...weird ,I know ...

"Umm ..ok fine... enough of this buttering.. .now can we start wi...

Taehyung can you please stop staring at me like that ...
It's weird ..." Jungkook said while looking at Taehyung who finally snapped out of his daze ...

"Huh!! Yea..I mean yeah ...sorry .." Taehyung said while scratching his nape awkwardly making Jungkook sigh heavily ..or maybe it was to cover his flustered state but that's none of our business ...

"Yeah ..so as I was saying ...
Just because we got rid of minjun doesn't mean Songhyun won't do anything ...
We have to be careful from now on ...
Remember I told you that Jk found a pendrive from bogum ... Taehyung, you must also know coz I told you about it ...anyways, that pendrive has some data about the transactions of drugs ...also there are certain code words mentioned besides each of those transactions ...I am confused about what those code words are ...

Here, have a look at it ...

( Yes, these codes are made by me

( Yes, these codes are made by me ...sorry for the bad editing🥺🙇 )

They were mentioned in the same manner as I have written here ...Maybe they are the places where those drugs are present or maybe not .. the way they were given is giving us a hard time to identify what exactly all these are ...I still don't know what this means ...I gave a copy of these codes to falcon many days ago but he still couldn't find anything ...

And I am hundred percent sure that once we crack these codes, we will solve half of this case ..." Jungkook said as he gave the paper to Jaesung who was looking confused while looking at the paper ...

"What are these codes damn it!!! Just some bunch of letters with weird ass numbers in between ...
That shithead Songhyun is testing my nerves ...ughhh!!!" Jaesung cursed ...

"Taehyung ..you will have to do some work from now on...
You have to keep a close eye on bogum ... follow him everywhere and keep a check on what he does , where he goes, whom he talks with ...every single thing...and it will be easy for you to do it coz you know why ..mr.badboy" Jungkook teased Taehyung with a side grin who turned red in embarrassment after remembering his foolish deeds ...

"I will do it don't worry ...and I will report if I find anything suspicious ..." Taehyung said ...

"Good ...and also Oldman ...you keep these codes with you and see if you can crack them ...
I will try the same ...we have to be very quick in our actions from now on ..." Jungkook said and stood up when he got a nod of acknowledgement from both Jaesung and Taehyung ...
__________________________

SOMEWHERE ELSE ...

"What do you mean you couldn't stop him ? Are you fucking with me !! Did I give you my damn money just to hear that you failed ...
You bastard ...I will destroy you ..." Songhyun screamed on the phone which made his guards flinch badly ...

" Don't forget who you are talking to Songhyun ...and don't you dare threaten me because you know that you are in no place to do that ...
And about destroying me, keep one thing in mind that I have every evidence against you while you have nothing ...
It will not take me a single minute to hand everything over to the police ...
So learn to be in your lane ...and don't try to contact me any further ...goodbye" minjun said in a stern voice and cut the call ...

"Hello !! Hello minjun ...he..fuck!!!" Songhyun cursed when he realised the call is already over ...

"What the hell happened suddenly ?? Why did he leave my side after all these years ...
Everything was ok until this morning then what the fuck changed his mind so easily ...what should I do now ...he was the only one who could finish this case...
No no no ..I can't lose so easily ...I will not give up on my hard work so easily ...
No I won't ...

Yejoon ...YEJOON COME HERE ..." Songhyun called his right hand man who came inside instantly ...

" Yes boss .." yejoon said

"Find out who is the leader of the case against me ...the one who arrested jisung ...
I want every piece of information about him by tomorrow evening ...now get lost ..." Songhyun barked ...his face was completely red in anger and anxiousness making him look like a madman ...

"And also find a way to get jisung out of that place ...he still has many things to do for me before I finish him ..." Songhyun again ordered yejoon who was about to go out ...yejoon just nodded and finally went away ...

"Whoever you are, get ready to die ...I will kill you with my own hands ...you have messed with the wrong person ..." Songhyun said while gritting his teeth and looking out of the glass window of his room ...
__________________________

Wattpad is recommending me my own books

Wattpad is recommending me my own books ...😝

__________________________

Hey bunnies ❣️
Did you like the chapter?

Favourite moment or line of the chapter?

Please vote, share, follow and comment...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim