Chapter Twelve

Pol carries Cygnus who can’t walk anymore due to the gunshot. Arm held his phone after receiving a call.

“Pete will be here very soon.” He told Vegas while helping Pol to put their son inside the car. “He’s with Venice.”

Pete who was about to go back to the mansion met Venice half-way that they both decided to follow the rest. Kinn has ordered Arm and Pol to bring Cygnus to the hospital as he is confident that they can save their sons.

Kinn, Porsche and Vegas; went near to the already burning farm house. When the guys have noticed their presence, everybody prepares for their arrival. They all gathered, putting all their bullets to the do or die game.

Vegas who can’t be calm anymore mercilessly shoot the men particularly on their head, making sure that none of them will go alive.
Men has interrupted them, keeping them away from the place.

Vegas puts down his gun as it has no more bullets. He clenched his fist, throwing a punch. He held the guy’s arms and twist it; throwing it to Kinn that strongly targeted the throat, resulting to instant death.

Vegas held his two knives, both of his hands playing with it. He dodges the punches and stab the man’s stomach. When he knows that he was slowly losing his balance, he buried the knife deep to the man’s head as the blood splatter to his clothes. He twisted it a little, putting more pressure that it has buried deep down his skull before he strongly pulls it out.

He was drenched with blood before he grabs his gun again. With strength, he held the dead body to use as a cover.

One man tries to hit Kinn with a bat that Vegas ran towards Kinn. He grabs the man and kick his private part, making him unable to move due to pain. Kinn noticed it and punch the guy on his neck.

Kinn looks at Vegas while panting. “I owe you that one,” he said and went to help Porsche.

Vegas couldn’t help but to glances on the empty road, hoping that Pete and Venice will be here soon.

Damn.” Vegas cursed when the guy punched him hard that he fell on the ground.

The guy held his collar but Vegas is fast. He grabs the rock besides him and smashes it to the man’s face. He kicked him on the ground and repeatedly smash the rock on the guy’s face until his nose was broken, eyes are bleeding and the face is completely ruined. His skull is definitely cracked too.

The three of them tries to hide behind their cars, estimating if they should fire or not.

“What the fuck is that?!” Porsche asked loudly.

Kinn was about to stop him but Porsche shows himself with his eyes staring in shock to the one in front of him. Kinn revealed himself too that Vegas followed.

Hi.” Khun Miguel greeted them with a smile on his lips.

The view of Paris, Florence, Mag and Caleb standing on a wooden bench and ropes tied on their necks. Their hands are tied on their back too. One wrong move and they will hang themselves to death.

Vegas raised his gun but was stopped by Kinn; telling him not to do it. Vegas was about to continue but Kinn pull him behind. Four men are behind each kid, ready to kick the bench that will lead to their possible death. Guns are also pointed to them. One wrong move and their sons and Paris’ life will be the compensation.