Chapter Two

Pete woke up; feeling ticklish as someone's finger has been touching the tip of his nose, and would pinch its bridge. He move a little, with his eye closed he stretches his arms.

He groans and tries to grab the blanket but someone stopped him.

"Wake up now." Vegas said and kiss his cheeks, particularly that sweet deep dimple. "Pete."

"It's Sunday. We don't have to work and the kids do not have classes," he lazily said.

Not opening his eyes, Pete raises his hands as he felt Vegas hugging him, burying his head on the crook of his neck. Pete wrapped his hands around Vegas, letting his morning be filled with hugs and kisses.

"Sunday is family day," Vegas told him in a hoarse voice between hugs and looks up. He pinches Pete's cheeks, hoping that he will open his eyes.

Pete finally open his eyes and couldn't help but to laugh. Vegas is always excited about Sundays. It is the only day where both of them don't have to think about working. The kids also do not think about school.

They always spend Sunday's for a picnic, watching movies or just doing random things that Vegas find it amusing.

Pete glances outside and saw the clouds in gray. There is a heavy rain and it's impossible to enjoy the outdoor activities. This morning is cold too that it is much better not to go outside and spend the whole day in home.

"Good morning father! Good morning everybody!" Paris entered their room with full of energy.

Venice expression is the same as ever. The three are wearing their pajamas, just woke up after their deep slumber. Paris hurriedly climb on the bed, position herself between Vegas and Pete.

Venice did the same too while Florence is walking slowly.

Florence is always accompanied by his two cats- Coco and Bubbles.

"Come. Come here." Vegas then take Florence so he can be in the middle too.

The five of them snuggle on each other, letting them be covered with the blanket to keep them warm.

"What will be our breakfast for today?" Pete asked yet the four refuse to answer. "What do you want to eat?"

"Anything."

"The four of you keep answering anything," Pete said. "There is no food called anything."

Pete really finds it weird when people just answer "anything" as if there is a dish called anything. On what Earth can he find a food named anything?

For the past ten years, he has trouble making them eat. Just like Vegas, they are picky too.

"You like the spicy foods Pete," Vegas told him directly. "We don't eat spicy foods."

"True." Venice seconded.

"But Florence likes spicy food, right?"

However, Florence only nodded. He is the type of child that will let things happen and will not complain. He will eat what is served and do what is told.

"How about us, Pa?" Paris dramatically asked as if she was hurt a hundred times. "It is so spicy that I can feel my intestines burning."