Chapter 43 Girlfriend

Vincent's pov

As soon as that words were out of his mouth I was shocked, fuck if he knows Cassandra, left because of me, he will never forgive me, not in this lifetime for sure, with a heavy heart I ask "When did you get to know the reason?"

"After your wedding news broke out." He says while I gulp and ask him "Did she tell you, herself?"

"No man, she confronted me, and at that time she told me the reason" he said so I asked him what that reason was.

"It's because of me she left" At this my jaws dropped what was wrong with him, what did he do to her that she left because of him? I raise my eyebrow asking him to continue further.

"The last time she came to Harvard I was pretty upset with her, I told things I was not supposed to tell to Chloe and Nolan, which she overheard, and after that, she left Vince."

"What words and what is it to Harvard and Cambridge" I asked him, and he explained everything from her acceptance letter, which she showed me to how they reconciled last year.

"You seriously think she would take such a drastic step, for your words? If not Harvard why not something else, I mean nearby in the States" I ask and he says "I don't know man, maybe she was too upset with me, or something else"

"Maybe boyfriend? I mean Cole" I asked and he denies "Bro, not that sissy, he was just her best friend and nothing more, I doubt she would even have kissed that idiot in this lifetime." I nod at him when he pops another question at me "Do you still love her?"

"Who?" I ask and he replies "That mystery girl that was your true love, do you still love her?"

"My girl, yes she was the love of my life, I realised it too late, I was ready to fuckingly accept her the way she was but I was too late, and to answer your question, maybe I love her, I don't know, never tried to reopen that chapter of my life. But I know she will bring in the storm of love if required." I say eyeing Cassandra who was busy inspecting the ball.

"Who is she, Vincent? Are you still in touch with her? do I know her?"

"I can't relieve who my girl is, but yes I have met her, she is back in town, and also yes you know her, but I doubt you would have ever approved our relationship."

"Was she that bad or was she one of my conquests?"

"Nothing, she was an angel, or rather my vixen, dressed in red, she had the powers to kill me then and there."

"Why did you break her heart, Vince, if you loved her so much? Did she cheat on you?"

"Something like that but not exactly, moreover let's forget about her now, look there my present is coming, towards me." Soon she came over and sat on my lap and said "At least now you come na Vincent, we can swim for a while." I nod at her and we both make our way towards the beach.

*****

At night we all had our dinner and I went to our room early as I had some work to do, I was busy that Cassandra came after 30 minutes but she did not say a word to me but she went to sleep, I placed my computer to the side and kiss her temples and say "I am busy, you just sleep, I will join you later ok?" she just nods and does not say a word to me while pulling up a forced smile.

After finishing my work, I close up everything and sleep next to her, I held her in my arms, she is so perfect, I want to feel her, but she does not want to fuck in her family house, come on man, we are married for a year now, and we never fucked each other. I am controlling so much around her, I feel like punishing her for keeping me away from her for so long but I can't help it, before I get wet dreams about her, let me go to sleep.