Chapter 7 Chocking

Cassandra's pov

Time went by and it was already Sunday morning, I was too tensed and escalated not because of the incident that occurred on Tuesday night but because my grandparents as well as Vincent's grandparents decided to come over.

They used to stay in Brooklyn during their prime business time, but after they passed down the business to my Dad and Vincent's Dad- Matteo they moved away to the outskirts of town. They both stay close by, as they brought farmlands together, next to one another and grow different types of crops, they are pet animals like rabbits, horses, cows, etc.

But I have no idea what they have been up to now. I lost connection with them when I moved to the UK, I never even called them once in those 5 years as we were never truly connected, except once when I came to Brooklyn. Forget them I did not even have proper conversations with my parents only.

They both started the family business together but as families grew, businesses got separated from one another. After they settled in their respective farms they would visit us every two months once and stay for a week or two. Both families would have lunch on weekends at one of our houses during their visits. It was usually a home-cooked food, followed by a barbeque dinner.

Also, I am not a big fan of seeing Vincent today nor will I be ever ready I think, after the stunt I pulled at the club. That idiot named Simon came and started dancing with me all of a sudden. No offence for dancing with me but the problem was when it started to rub his body with mine and started to say sexual remarks in my ears.

I did ask him to stop but he said "Yes baby I will stop only next morning, today I want you to shake it off with you, you are the hottest and gorgeous chick in the club and I want you underneath me in my place, on my bed" I got so provoked and splashed a drink on his face. In all of the mess, Ryan had to come in between to get punched. Later, I started to hit him with glass and I even saw Avery helping me, by kicking him.

Then a hefty guy with a man bun and a man with tattoos all over his body advanced towards me. I was least bothered but Vincent started to pull me but I was not gonna go down without a fight. I hurt them pretty badly by throwing glass towards them and I even hit a guy with the metal tray and started to curse him.

Then I felt someone picking me up and I was seeing the word upside down. I understood by my position that someone was carrying me on their shoulder and my stomach was in contact with the person's shoulder. This infatuated me much more and I nag more. The same person carried me out, I felt it to be a familiar cologne that hit my nostrils but never tried to guess whose it was. After which I came face to face with Vincent when he dropped me on the ground. He gave me a look, which told better shut up now or you will bear the consequences. I instantly had to obey him after the spanking he gave me. I was shocked, when I wanted to react, everyone else came out.

I was so embarrassed by the whole event, Vincent carrying me on his shoulder and him spanking me I could not utter a single word and gave him my most innocent look and puppy eyes which he would always melt for or more likely used to melt for years ago. He did not say a word but Aiden dragged me to the car and made me sit with Hazel in the back seat and locked it with kid's mode.

This rose my bile but I bit my tongue hard and sat there without a word. The things that triggered me the most were Vincent's encounter and Hazel sitting next to me. I guess I never hated anyone in my life as much as I hated both Vincent and Hazel. I regret even thinking about how Vincent was my first love. I still remember the day like it happened yesterday.

The word that made me hate him for my lifetime is 'You are unfit for love, I cannot even stand you for a minute, how do Aiden and your parents love you, not to mention you being the most spoiled brat, forget about me you are the most unfit girl in the world anybody can love, you can't seriously deserve my love. I seriously hope the one who loves you makes a correct choice in his life.' This was only a bit of humiliation he did to me.