Requests & info

Hello! My name is Taria, glad you found this book! This is a page that will have all information you need about this book and requesting!

This is a book centered around Grian. There will be the genre (angst, fluff, hurt/comfort, crack), Trigger Warnings (TW) and characters included in the begging before every story. I try my best to make every story at least 500 words long.

I accept any sort of requesting wether it's a comment, DM or writing on my page. Although this is supposed to be about Grian, I can also try my best to write about other hermits, if I know enough about them to make a story. Ships are welcome, but not too much, as I said I'm not that familiar with everyone.

What I will do:
- heavy topics in angst stories
- hermitshipping

What I won't do:
- NSFW in any form other than jokes and mentions
- ships that I do not know enough about

Please do keep in mind that my knowledge of Hermitcraft isn't that great and I find it hard keeping the people in character and placing things in time. If you see any mistakes, please point them out politely.

Remember I'm also a human and writing takes time and motivation that I sometimes lack. As much as I appretiate words of encouragement or polite reminders, telling me to "hurry up" won't work.

With that said, enjoy!