Chapter 6

Amber's POV

Today's Wednesday September 28th. I just got to school. I was walking through the halls when someone covered my mouth and pulled me to a hallway that no one was in. I realized that Kyle was in front of me. "Hey sweetheart. If I tell him to get his hand off your mouth do you promise not to scream?" Kyle asked. I nodded. He motioned for the person to get his hand off and he did. "Please leave me alone. I'll do anything" I said. He leaned in close. Our faces were almost touching. "Either way you have to do anything I say sweetheart" said Kyle. He smirked. I looked down after he said that. I felt him drop kick me then punch my stomach hard. After I got up off the ground he grabbed the collar of my shirt,lifted me up and slammed me against the wall. "Listen to me and we won't have a problem anymore" said Kyle. "Let her go!" someone yelled. Kyle turned to see who said that then dropped me quickly then ran to class with his gang. Someone helped me up off the ground. I looked up to see all the Pink Ladies and T-Birds standing close to me. I shook my head and blinked a few minutes to see if I was dreaming and I realized I wasn't. I looked at Kenickie then looked down. "T-thanks for the s-save. Am g-gonna go n-now" I said. I tried walking away when someone grabbed me. I looked up to see that Rizzo had grabbed me. "Why haven't we seen you around before?" Rizzo asked. "Are you new?" Marty asked. "She's not new. At least I don't think" said Kenickie. They all had shocked looks on there faces. "And how do you know Kenickie?" Sonny asked. "I meant her yesterday. She said she goes to our school. She refused to tell me her name though" said Kenickie. "Wait,is she the one you beat up?" Danny asked. "Yeah" said Kenickie. "You beat up a girl!" Frenchy shouted. "It's not my fault she was so mysterious" said Kenickie. "It doesn't give you the reason to hurt her" said Putzie. "Wait,how come we haven't seen you around though?" Sandy asked. "Well,not a lot of people noticed me. I have only one friend so am not popular but you guys are. And am not new" I said. "What grade are you in?" Marty asked. "Am a senior" I said. "What's your name?" Sandy asked. "Well sense you guys have all meant me,am Amber Young" I said. I looked at everyone and only Danny had a different expression. I wonder what that was all about. "Am also in your guys class" I said. They were even more surprised. "Well why didn't you ever come on talk to us?" Frenchy asked. "Well most of you guys are all tough and am not. She guys are popular and am not. I have a feeling you guys would just be mean to me and not want to talk to me cause am nothing like you guys" I said. "Why do you have your hood up?" Putzie asked. "It....it doesn't matter" I said. Rizzo rolled her eyes. "Of course your not telling us. We're talking to you and we don't know what you look like and your not even showing us" said Rizzo. "It's too personal" I said. "How is it too personal?" Rizzo asked. "It just is" I said. "Of course you don't have a good answer for it" said Rizzo. "Rizzo stop being mean" said Sandy. "I can treat her however I want" said Rizzo. I looked at Danny and took a few steps back. "Aw are you scared?" Kenickie asked. "S-shut up K-kenickie" I said. I saw him glaring at me. I hid behind Sandy. "We should get to class" I said. I quickly walked past them and went to class and sat down. Ryder was already there when I got to class. "Hey Amber! You alright?" Ryder asked. "Hi Ryder. I just meant the Pink Ladies and T-Birds" I said. "Oh that's cool" said Ryder. "They saved me from getting bullied" I said. "Wait what? By who?" Ryder asked. "By the same person you saved me from lunch a few days ago. Kyle Fox" I said.

Ryder's POV

Amber was getting bullied again by Kyle!! I swear am gonna make him regret it. At least the Pink Ladies and T-Birds were there to help her. I hope to meet them sometime. Also I think am getting feelings for Amber. I hope she feels the same way.

Danny's POV

So I guess I meant Amber Young. I don't know if she likes me or not but I think she's scared of me. From what Kyle told me she doesn't like me. If she's gonna be hanging around us a lot then we have to learn to like each other. She reminds me so much of Sandy. Kyle did just bully her so I don't know what he said was true. I walked to my class and sat down.

Rizzo's POV

So we meant Amber now. Am not sure if I like her yet. She reminds me of Sandy. I don't even think she's tough. I wonder what she's hiding under that hood. I wonder why she couldn't just show us what she looks like.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Have a good day!