Chapter 14

Amber's POV

School just got out for the day. I left the school and saw the Pink Ladies at their car. I walked over. "Hi guys" I said. All of them but Rizzo said hi to me. "Would you like to come to my house with us?" Frenchy asked. "I don't know" I said. "Oh come on,it'll be fun" said Frenchy. "Oh fine but I have to tell my mom first" I said. "Okay" said Frenchy. I texted my mom. Amber: Hi Mom! Frenchy asked me if I wanted to go to her house. Is that okay? Mom: Hi Amber! Yeah that's fine. Just be back by six for dinner. Amber: Okay thank you! Mom: Have fun! Amber: I will! "She said I can go" I said. "Okay cool!" said Frenchy. "At least this will get you away from Danny for awhile" said Marty. "Yeah,he's been really protective over you" said Jan. "He's also been mean. Am sorry about that Amber. He's just worried about you" said Sandy. "It's okay. I just wish he'd just leave me alone for awhile" I said. "Well he thinks he's in charge of you which he should be. At least he can protect you and everything but he's also trying to keep you away from danger or bullies" said Rizzo. "Well he can't keep me away from them. They're just gonna keep on coming" I said. "Well you must have done something to piss them off and that's why they keep on coming after you. Continue doing that though. You deserve to be hurt" said Rizzo. "Let's just get going" said Frenchy trying to change the subject. We got in the car then Frenchy drove us to her house. I guess Rizzo still hates me. I still keep wondering why she does. I was thinking about that until we got to Frenchies house. We got out and headed inside. Frenchy lead us to her room then she shut the door. "Am so glad we all get to have a girls day today!" Frenchy said excitedly. "Yeah until the boys come" said Rizzo. "Did you tell them we were here?" Frenchy asked. "No but am sure they'll figure it out" said Rizzo. "Well I hope they don't come" said Sandy. "Yeah I think we all need a break from them" said Marty. "I agree with that" said Jan. "Whatever. I hope Danny gets Amber in trouble though" said Rizzo. "Well it's not like Amber lives with him" said Sandy. "Yeah but I doubt she told him where she went" said Rizzo. "I'll tell Danny then" said Sandy. "Fine whatever" said Rizzo. Sandy walked outside the room. She was probably gonna call Danny. I left the room then went downstairs then started singing. 🎵What have I done? I think I just made people dislike me. How can I change? Do I need to change? I don't really think I need to change for other people but sometimes I think that's the only thing to do. I keep wondering why I never had any friends before I became friends with the T-Birds and Pink Ladies. I guess I deserve everything that happens to me. There's no way I don't deserve everything that's happening to me. I hope to be a better friend soon. Thanks for those of you who are being a good friend.🎵 I can't believe I just sang that. I mean that's true. Everything that I said was true. At least that's what I think.

Danny's POV

I was pacing back and forth. I wonder where Amber was. Am hoping she didn't get kidnapped or something. Just then my phone rang. I realized that it was Sandy. "Hello?" I asked. "Hi Danny. I just wanted to tell you that Amber is at Frenchies house right now so no need to worry" said Sandy. "Okay thank you. Am just glad she's okay" I said. "Danny,please start being nicer to her. You already know what she's going through" said Sandy. "I know. Am just trying to protect her. I've been really worried that something bad well happened to her. I just don't know what else to do. That's why am so hard on her" I said. "And I realized that but if you keep on treating her like,she's gonna think that your the bad guy and cause she's still scared of you" said Sandy. "I know" I said. "Well I have to go. Talk to you later Danny" said Sandy. "Bye Sandy? I love you" I said. She hangs up after that. Well at least I know where Amber's at. Am not gonna go to Frenchies house though. But Sandy's right. Maybe I should started treating Amber better. My gang was in the car right now. I got in the car and drove away.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! I hope you have a good day!