The Messages Part.4

Simon: Heyyyy :)

Wilhelm: Hiii <3

Simon: I miss you already.

Wilhelm: I saw you an hour ago, Simmie. But I miss you too.

Simon: Can we see each other again, soon?

Wilhelm: Yeah of course, I can't see you tomorrow because I have to attend to my 'prince duties' :( so dumb. but afterwards I can.

Simon: Okay good, because I can't wait more than 48 hours to see you.

Simon: Also, I need to talk to you about something important about us and I want to do it in person. Don't worry its not bad its just important.

Wilhelm: Okay, but why can't you tell me now?

Simon: Because I want to have this conversation in person, where you can't log off the conversation and if it scares or worries you, I will be right there to help you through.

Wilhelm: Okay that makes sense. I can't wait to see you again.

Simon: I can't wait either, I love you Wille see you soon.

Wilhelm: I love you too Simmie, now please get some sleep you need it <3

Simon: You too, goodnight Wille :)

—— 40 minutes later ——

Wilhelm: I know your asleep, but I thought I write this message for you to wake up too, to show that this time I'm all in, no matter how hard. I love you. I know I'm young, dumb and I make so many stupid mistakes. But meeting you, being with you and loving you will never be considered a mistake in my eyes, no matter what my family and the country think. I truly wish I wasn't a prince, I want to be a normal teenager with a great boyfriend who gets to be himself without the criticism of a whole country. But maybe we can change the world, make people view us as just two people who love each other and who want to be happy. We could be like that Henry and Alex from that book Felice loves Red, White and Something, I can't remember. But maybe that's us. It won't be easy, but I'm up for the challenge and I sure hope you are. My life isn't the same without you.