The Messages

Wilhelm: Hey :)

Simon: Hey, how are you? :)

Wilhelm: I'm doing okay, How are you and your family?

Simon: I'm good, so is Sara and Mum. Not sure about my dad, I haven't talked to him in a while. How are you coping with your family, I know it must be difficult?

Wilhelm: That's good that you and your family are doing well. I'm finding Christmas kinda difficult without Erik, he was the only person who really cared about me, so I really miss him. But it hasn't been too awkward with my family. So that's good. What about you, how's Christmas?

Simon: I hope you feel better, and it's good there's not to much awkwardness. Christmas has actually been good, kinda hard without you, but okay.

Wilhelm: Kinda hard without me, really? :)

Simon: Yeah. And I'm really sorry, too.

Wilhelm: For what, you haven't done anything wrong?

Simon: Not saying it back.

Wilhelm: ???

Simon: I didn't tell you that I loved you back even though I really wanted to. Then I wanted to kiss you in front of everyone at Hillerska. And I didn't want us to have to hide anymore, I wanted us to be happy. Even if it meant pissing off a few of the royals. I didn't care, because I wanted you. I want you.

Wilhelm: Um---

Simon: Wille, I mean it. I love you too, I love you so, so much :)

Wilhelm has gone offline.