Wilhelm

Then I saw him. And I'm stuck. Frozen in place. My feet won't move. I want to run to him. Hug him. Pull him into my arms and never ever let go. Never let go for all of eternity. But I can't, once again I'm lost. I don't know what to do. I didn't think this would be so hard, but it is. It's so difficult. And I really don't know why. I love him so this should be so easy but it isn't and now I'm worried.

So I suppose I will just wait for him to come to me. I hope he comes to me.

I want him to. I need him to.

Then he spots me. I see his mouth moving. He is saying something. Probably to himself. Probably something only for his ears. His eyes light up, his smile slowly appears and I can tell he is beyond excited to see me. And I am too. He makes me smile. He makes me happy. And above all else, he makes my life worth living.

He bolts towards me, I am still stuck, frozen. But he isn't. He is running at full speed in my direction. The smile on his face is only getting wider by the second. Then he is here,10 feet away from me. He stopped to catch his breath. He is bent down, sucking in as much air as possible into his lungs. He looks tired and injured. But I can tell that none of that matters. All he wants is to be near me, to be with me. And I want that too. I want that more than anything.

I have decided to bit the bullet. I am going to move towards him. He has done most of the work, and now it's my turn. I walk towards him and fall down to his level. I look into his eyes and examine every single inch of his face. I still remember his face and what it looks like. That is something I could never forget, for as long as I live. But it is very refreshing to be able to look at it again, to be able to see every single intricate detail of it.

I pull him in to a hug, before he can even realise what is going on. But when he does realise what is happening his stiffness melts away and he embraces our hug. We fall into each other and it was like we were never apart, like we had been together for the last two weeks and nothing had changed.

But we have been separated and we need to be able to get back to where we were before. As I want to be back there and I hope he does too.

Our hug continues for a long time, maybe longer then normal. But neither of us pull away or try to wiggle out of the grip. I need this hug, this closeness to him. And it seems like he needs it too.

We slowly pull away and look back at each other. I grab his hand and pull him up to his feet. We walk towards the bench so we are able to sit, close to each other and talk. Talk about anything and everything. Our Family. Our Friends. Christmas. And maybe other things, like more serious things. Like us or August. For fuck sake, August.

We sit on the bench and face each other. Once again looking into each other's eyes. Without saying a word. We know what we're saying without having to actually say it. I decide I should break the silence. We need to talk and I will be the one to start.

"Hey" I say. "Thanks for coming."

Thank you all so much for the reads and votes it really does mean so much to me. Please don't forget to comment, I would really like to hear some feedback. Anyway, Thank you all again and I hope you have a good day.