Wilhelm

After our little conversation on the field, we decided to go get some food, as we were both famished and who doesn't want food. I suggested Hot Dogs like the ones we had when I came to see Rosh's match that one time. When we were both blissfully unaware of what was to come.

We slowly strolled away from the field hand in hand, leaning on each other for support. We were back in each other's lives and I don't think I could ever be happier. And I know, now for sure that Simon feels the same. I am honestly the luckiest person in the world.

But not the luckiest Prince. I'm a totally fucked Prince. But I don't need to think about that right now, I just need to have fun with the person I love, so that is what I am going to do, and I will enjoy every single minute of it.

--------------------------

"We're here," Simon states in a hushed tone.
I open my eyes, not realising they were closed.
"Yay, I'm so hungry" I whisper back taking my head off of Simon shoulder, pressing a soft kiss into his cheek before I walk over to the cart. I notice a warm blush rising in Simons cheeks, but I don't say anything I'm just happy that he here with me I don't want to ruin this.

Simon quickly runs up behind me. As I'm ordering.
"Two hot dogs please" I ask the vendor.
"That will be £4" the vendor says in return.
As I'm pulling out my card to pay, I feel Simons icy hand on my shoulder, gripping onto me for dear life.
"Don't even think about it. I'm paying for these. You do enough for me, it's time I do something." He practically shouts into my ear.
I let out a huge sigh, which I didn't realise I was holding.
"Si,stop being stupid I'm literally the crown prince of Sweden I have more money that I could ever know what to do with." I pause waiting for for Simon's reaction. "And I love you, so I'm going to treat you to a hot dog. Okay?" I question.
Simon let's put an exasperated sigh "Okay fine, but know that I'm not happy about it."
I look into his eyes longingly, having missed his presence, as I walk towards him and plant a huge hug against his body and a light kiss on his lips. "Oh well, get used to me treating you all the time. You're the person I love so I will be spoiling you non stop." I whisper into his ear my mouth millimetres away from his skin, feeling him shudder as my breath reaches his skin.

"They're ready." The vendor shouts in our direction.
I walk over and pull out my card again, paying
quickly without thinking about it, grabbing the hotdogs thanking the vendor quickly and turning on my heels to walk back to Simon.
"Here Si" I mention as I pass him a hot dog.
"Thank you Wille" He replies through a yawn.
He takes the hot dog from my hand, subtlety brushing his hand against mine, which causes a jelly feeling to develop in my legs. This man has such a hold on me.

I brush of the feeling by asking "Si, are you tried."
"No I'm fine, not at all tired. I promise." Simon lies through another yawn and a small rub of his eyes.
"Are you lying to me?" I playfully question while taking a bite of my hotdog.
"Maybe I am" Simon says as he melts into my side, leaning all his weight onto mine.

I sigh loudly without realising "Please let me take you home, I have a car, I can drive you there,Please?"
"No, I don't want to go yet. we haven't spend enough time together." Simon pleads.
"Listen to me, your exhausted and now that we have sorted this all out." I pause to re-oxygenate my lungs " We can meet up whenever we want and we will be back at Hillerska in a few days. Okay, you don't have to worry."
"Okay Wille, but don't go crazy and forget about me. I love you so much." Simon pulls me in standing on the tips of his toes to kiss me passionately.
"I won't, I promise, I'll message you every day and we will see each other all the time."
"Are you sure?, because I can't lose you again, it will break me."
" This time will be different, I mean it, no more hiding and secrets. I love you more than anything in this world. Your at home when you're in my arms."
"Corny much" Simon chokes out through a strangled laugh.
"I was trying to be romantic, don't be rude." I mutter slightly embarrassed.
"Oh Wille, it was so romantic, not embarrassing at all!" He pauses collecting his thoughts removing the joking expression from his face replacing it with a crooked smile. "Your are my home Wille."

"But, I am extremely tired so can you please be the gentleman you are and drive me home. Please?" Simon whispers as his eyelids become heavier by the second.
"Of course I can Si."

He closes his eyes and rests himself on my body again. Letting me guide him to my car.
"I love you so much, Simon. Never forget that." I whisper in his direction, hoping he heard me.

So sorry this has taken me months to write and publish. School has been a lot recently. But hope this make up for the long wait. Thank you all so much for supporting my story, and enjoy.