Chapter 12: YOU HAVE A DRAGON???

A/N Heya my Lovelies! Sorry for the delay in updating, I'm going to college in september so lots of shopping to do. Anyway. Let's carry on... 

M.Elisabeth.H1

"YOU GOT A DRAGON???" Came Claire's voice. "I WAS GONE TWO HOURS AND YOU GOT A DRAGON???"

I laughed at my friend's reaction. "No, he's just lost. His Mama has to be here somewhere.." I looked out across the now deep blue waves.

"Can we keep him?" Iroh asked as Gale came out of a bush with a wabbit*.

"Gale! Put the wabbit down." Xavier said, as soon as Gale dropped him the wabbit looked around with his empty eyes and  suddenly sprang off, hopping like crazy.

"So, can we?" Claire asked.

"No." A shadowy cloaked figure came out of the bushes. "Give him to me. You shouldn't have him."

We all backed up against the EVYS.

"Hey, hey!" Xavier shouted. "Stay where you are, Southie!" 

I elbowed him. Really way to be rude. 

"Don't be afraid. I am here to protect the youngling and right now you are the danger. Just hand me the child..." His voice was raspy and scratchy. 

"Who are you?..." I asked.

"I am Tadashi, warrior of Evys..." He threw down his hood revealing a scaly face and how I hadn't noticed before, but I now realized what he was. He was a dragonborn.

"Well," I said shakily. "I am Angelica Skyrhen, captain of this here ship." I cleared my throat the sound less shaky.

"Well, Captain Angelica. I see you have kept little herbert safe for me in my absence but I must take him to my Lover. She has requested his presence." Tadashi bowed his scaly head revealing scars crossing scars across his forehead.

"You.. Your Lover? What's her name?" I asked. 

"Her name is Evys."