No Abby

Paris pov

Me and mom got to the studio and seen the other moms already inside, we quickly went in and I got changed, as we walked out mom went over and sat down. I went into the rehearsal room and started stretching with the girls.

" Sorry I'm late, me and mom over slept" I said going in the splits " it's okay Paris " Nia said smiling " Are you excited for pyramid today"? Jojo asked " Mhm, I'm happy we won the group dance, hopefully I'm on top of the pyramid" I smiled.

" Your always on top of the pyramid" We heard brynn say, we all looked at her " Well yeah, Paris have won all her solos, and duets, and we won the group dance and she was the lead, why wouldn't she be on top" Kenzie said.

" And we're happy that she's on top because she hasn't danced in 4 years almost 5, and for her to not be rusty in dance, and have won a perfect high score is really cool" Kalani said. " I was just say" brynn said looking away.

" Oh guys guess what, I might be going back into acting, but I don't know yet" I smiled " Oooo really, I would love to see you in more movies and shows" Jojo said smiling " Same, I've been in many movies and shows before, mainly only horror since people say I make an amazing killer" I said.

The girls laughed a bit " Will you still be able to dance if you do start again"? Kenzie asked "yeah, Ill only be auditioning for shows in L.A so I won't have to leave a lot and can still preform" I smiled.

" That's so cool" jojo said, Gia then came in " Hey girls, I'm going to teach y'all the group dance, because it's almost 10 and we need to get started, we're skipping pyramid for right now, come on" Gia said. We all got up and she taught us the group dance.

We ran it a few times this is our 3rd time running it. From the corner of my eye I see the moms sat down in there seats, and Gia go out to talk to up them.

Isabella POV

" Hey Gia" Jill said " is Abby dressed yet"? Gia asked "You know what you look like at...7:10 this morning? That's what she looks like, unready, and a mess" Jess said nodding her head. The moms then looked in the rehearsal room.

" Did you just teach them this"? I asked " Yeah" Gia said smiled " It's really good" Jill said " these kids are amazing" Melissa said smiling "The theme is steampunk, like industrial, mechanical, grungy" Gia said. " So where are we going this weekend"? Jill asked.

" Phoenix" Gia said " Oh that place have a lot of good dancers there" I said drinking my coffee, all the moms agreed " So do you know who has solos this week"? Jill asked "It's brynn, and Kilani first of all, then it was supposed to be Maddie, but since she won't be back in time so Maddie will just be in the group" Gia said.

" Oh did y'all know we're seeing Kira this week end, Isabella Kira is Kilani's mom" Melissa said " Oh okay" I said nodding a bit. " Does she know Ashlee is still with us"? Jill asked, Jess nodded

" Wasn't there being nasty texts shot back and forth with you two"? Jill looked at Ashlee " Not from me, all from her" Ashlee said looking at Jill. " Whats she pissed about "? Jill asked " I guess someone told her that I was talking shit about her all day" Ashlee said.

" Then she sent me all those horrible texts" Ashlee added " So what will happen with you and Kira when we get to Phoenix"? Jill asked " I don't know" Ashlee said. Jill sighed and sat back. ' It's another day without Abby" Jess said.

" God this is driving me nuts" Melissa said " Holly, what do we tell the kids"? Jill said looking at holly " I am prepared to follow up with the conversation with Debbie Allen and to see if she'll let us use her studio " holly said " For sure, let's go to Debbie Allen's" jess said.