The minis are coming

Paris POV

I woke up from the sun shining in through my windows, I slowly got up and grabbed my phone checking the time '7:00' It said on the screen, I got up and went into the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. I then went and grabbed my shower clothes, and stuff.

I took a nice shower and then got out, I quickly dried off and dried my hair. I put my clothes on and do my hair, I walked back into my bedroom, grabbed my phone, and went downstairs, dad and mom were talking as dad made breakfast.

" Good morning mom, good morning dad, good morning Ben," I said sitting down at the table " hello sweetheart " dad said placing a plate in front of me, mom, and Ben. He then came and sat down by me, and we all started eating and talking.

" So dad I was wondering if you could come to one of my competitions, please?" I asked looking at him " I'll think about it sweetheart" he said smiling at me, hopefully, he does before he leaves again. I quickly finish eating and went upstairs to get my stuff ready, when I was done I checked the time again it was 8:40" Mom come on it's almost 9, we need to leave".

I grab my dance bag, we left out. We arrived there, right on time. I sigh in relief, the mom was outside talking " go on in sweetheart " my mom said, I nod and went in " Hey girls" I said as I saw the girls sitting on the red steps.

" Hey, Paris" Jojo, and Nia said. I go over and sit down next to Jojo, we all talked for a while until the moms came in " Hi mom" Jojo said to Jess " Hi daughter's " Melissa said, I laugh a bit as I stretched. " Okay get undressed '''cause you gonna-" Melissa started " yes stay stretched, " Jill said.

" Where's Abby"? Melissa said, the moms all sat down " don't you normally go straight into the pyramid" Ashlee said looking at Melissa, Melissa then nodded, as my mom sat down.

I and the girls got up to go change. Then went into the rehearsal room, and we all started stretching together.

With the moms

Isabella POV

We watched as Abby came out of her office and go into a different room, we all were confused then we saw she started spraying something in her hair. She then came out " I need a damn teasing brush" abby said looking at us

" Can anyone of you hand me a teasing comb"? Abby said walking to us. "Come on let's get in here for pyramid, let's get the girls. They're ready" We all got up and walked into the room and lined up, the girls started lining up too

Paris POV

I and the girls get into a line, as I seen Abby look in the mirror at herself " Dee?" She yelled " I'm looking at myself in the mirror and I have no eyebrows," she said playing with her hair, a girl walk in and gave ms. Abby something. The lady then leaves and ms. Abby looks at us.

" Okay let's get the pyramid shall we" the girls cheered " Did yall actually win? Or could they have had points taken off for delay of game?. You don't want to win because of someone getting disqualified, that's no way to bass a career, certainly." She said looking at us.

" Okay starting at the bottom of the pyramid" She took the cover off and it was Maddie, Mackenzie clapped and Nia looked shocked. " and uh, who else wasn't here..Kalani".

She said taking Kalani's picture off " Next we have is...Mackenzie, your feet, your lines, your posture, I don't see any of it" Abby said looking at Mackenzie.

"Oh, I think she sees it," Melissa said looking at Mackenzie, Abby looked shocked " I do, I'm......I'm her mother, I'm allowed to speak, " Melissa said defending herself " That goes back to the whole reason, why isn't she fixing it"!? Abby said yelling at Melissa.