Dating

Paris POV

Me and mom walked with the girls towards the building, after last competition abby gave us a small break of a few weeks off. " So how was everyones break"? Jess asked, " Good, well actually I was barely at home at all, I had photoshoots, then I did 2 acting jobs but I was like in a episode or two. But yeah my break was packed to the brim" Paris said laughing a bit " Same, I was so busy I was maybe home for like a week and that's all" nia said.

" Yeah, well why don't you girls go in" Melissa said as we all left. When we got in there we all got changed, " What did y'all do over our break"? I asked as I sat down next to Maddie. " I slept all day" jojo said making us laugh a bit " Me and Paris stayed up all night talking which made us very tired in the morning" Maddie said.

" Ooooo" the girls said in a not so sounding interested tone, " Shut up" I said shaking my head leaving the room laughing a bit until Maddie caught up. " We should tell them" She said, " Let's mess with them for a while before we do" I said, " Fine" Maddie said rolling her eyes before Abby called us for pyramid.

" I hope everyone was eager to get back, the break has been long and I know wh-" Abby started before we seen kendall walk in. " Kendall"! We all said smiling going over and hugging her " Hii" Jill then said walking in " Sorry were late, so sorry" Jill said hugging some of the moms. " We had gotten on a plan this morning there was stuff in Pittsburgh that was mandatory" Jill said to Abby.

" It's fine" Abby said nodding " Let's get to pyramid" Abby said, " First is Kalani " Abby said, " What did I do"? She asked as we laughed a bit, " Last time you were in the group dance, you were fine but I want more from you, are you don't want you to rely on pretty" Abby said to her.

" Next is jojo, I thought you were Great in the group dance" Abby said, " Thank you"! Jojo said smiling. " Then next is Nia, Nia I no, you were busy during our time off, let everyone know what you did" Abby said smiling, " During the break I did a lot, you were there for this same with Paris" Nia said, " At the high strung movie premiere, I performed my new song, and I was a part of the formation video syncopated ladies" Nia said.

" And then Beyoncé posted it with my name"! Nia said excitedly which we all laughed, " I watched your performance I was thrilled you performed like a real pro" Abby said smiling. She then pulled the next cover of, " Next is Mackenzie, you didn't place in your solo" Abby said before moving on.

" Next is Kendall, you did a good job I didn't feel you were a follower, I felt you were a leader but I wanted you to be more in the moment" Abby said, " Next Maddie, I thought you did amazing in the group, I really loved your facial expressions during it" abby said before moving on. " Next is brynn, you went away with me during the break so I could work on more of you and learn more about it, to see what you needed to work on" abby said.

" And for our winner, on top of the pyramid is Paris"! Abby said as everyone clapped. " You did outstanding in your hiphop solo, I loved it a lot. You won first place and I'm very proud of you" abby said smiling. " Moving on, OK we are traveling to injose, California, and attending dream national dance competition" abby said before holly interrupted.

" oh Abby, so this Friday I won't be here, but I will be back for competition on Saturday, I am a celebrity judge for a dance competition" holly said making abby shake her head, " see they all wanna be me" abby said making us laugh. " Okay group routine, that we all should be familiar with, when the Saints go, marching in, but we're calling this piece the Saints, but before I could say anything else about this" abby said before leaving and coming back with 2 boys which most of the girls cheered.

" These two young boys will be joining us for the group dance, which I'm not going to bring them in and not utilize there skills so we have 2 duets, which the first duet is going to kendall and will, which y'all duet is called, bag, barrow and steal" Abby said as we all clapped. " Then the next one will go to brynn, brynn will be dancing with yadiy" abby said before kinda buying him to go stand next to her.