Crutches

Maddie POV

Me and mom were at the studio doing my hair and make up, I was nominated for the seriously popular award. My mom watched as I got my make up lightly done, " your against Bella thorn which we know your friends with and love her, ruby rose from orange is the new black" mom said as Abby interrupted her ' Never heard of her." I wanted to gasp but I held it in, " Kylie Jenner, and cara delevingne" My mom said finishing.

" But of course it's okay if I don't win because..." I started, " Well abby you've always been my choice" Abby said batting her eyelashes around, I smiled a little and sat down in a chair close by and brought my phone out, a smile appearing on my face as I see Paris name on my front screen, she sent my a message 10 minutes ago.

Ever since the accident last weekend Ive been talking to Paris all day, everyday, every hour of the day. At least me and her was be coming friends slowly, I've learned a lot about Paris from the past few days. " So who are you taking to the people choice awards"? Mom asked Abby making me look up.

Mom gave Abby 2 tickets so she could bring an date since me kenzie wasn't with us this week, " I don't know yet" Abby said that's when Jill walked in so Abby gave me an eye telling me to leave. Which I obeyed and left, some of the girls were there already which was only Kendall, Jojo, and brynn.

I walked over to them and talked with them until nia, Paris and Kalani got here, when she did she had crutches and her sprained ankle was wrapped, Nia and her mom was helping her into a chair, " Paris"! Kendall and jojo said at the same time getting up, they went over and hugged her.

" Hi girls" Paris said in her usual smiley happy tone, " How are you, what did the doctor say"? Jojo asked, " I did end up hurting my foot during my dance, and me continuing on may have worsened it so I'm out for a week and a half, maybe 2 weeks depending how fast it heals" I said Paris said looking at her wrapped foot.

" But mom said I could still come and watch y'all practice and maybe even help out if Abby let's me" She said smiling, She's always smiling in bad situations, it somehow always make it better. " Hey were is Kenzie"? Paris ask looking at me, I stared at her as my brain was slowly processing what she asked me, " Oh, she's in Pittsburgh doing an competition " I said shrugging.

" Oh okie" she said as I watched jojo and kendall come over with colorful sharpies, " Before you ask yes you can draw on the bandages" Paris asks smiling before Nia, jojo and kendall did. That's when someone walked through the door of the front of the building, we looked and seen the mini moms. Paris gasped, " The minis are back"?! She said looking back at us excited.

" Girl calm down' Nia said laughing, " How can I, I absolutely love the minis so much, oh my god especially Peyton and ari" She said basically bouncing in her seat, " I knew we shouldn't have gotten you coffee this morning" We heard Nia whisper softly making us all laugh.

That's when Paris mom came in, " Girls come on it's time for pyramid" She said smiling, " Y'all got her"? She asked pointing to paris making us all nod and agree. We all helped Paris up and gave her, her crutches so she wouldn't fall, we all walked by her side as we made it to the rehearsals room.

Then we helped her to her spot, me and Nia both stood by Paris side, that's when Kalani came in " I'm sorry I'm late, mom insisted to stop and get Paris a get well soon gift after I told her what happened last weekend." She said getting in line by Nia " It's fine" ms. Abby said smiling.

Paris POV

" Girls we have a lot of work to get done today, but first welcome back minis"! Abby said smiling, " We have three new faces today, it's nice to see all of you here" Abby said smiling at the girls. " Okay moving on, congratulations on the group dance last week" making us all clap.