Incident 

Paris POV

The camera crew was walking around confused talking on the phone and stuff trying to figure out why the mother's weren't there. " I don't know what's happening"! Kalani said as they were confused were the moms were. Some of the girls was talking to another producer about this, " Okay girls"! A male voice said as we turned to look at him.

"If I don't hear from the mothers we can't have anyone on camera except from brynn, Ashlee and Paris because her mother called us saying she would be late but we had permission to have her on camera" He said making us go back in the dressing room. When Ashlee was here they told me to go out the the red seats and wait for her.

So I did, when Ashlee and brynn came in they looked confused, " Oh it's quiet" Ashlee said not hearing anyone, when Ashlee and brynn came over and Ashlee greeted me. " Where is everyone Paris"? She asked, " Well my mom said she would be late because she had something to do, the other moms I don't know and the girls are in the dresser room because they can't be on camera without their moms" I said stretching.

" But my mom told the producers this morning and gave them permission for me to be on camera" I continued as I got up and tied my hair back, " Interesting" Ashlee said setting down her purse and sitting down in the red steps. " Helloooo" We heard Abby as she walked in.

" Hi babe" Abby said, " Hi" we all said at the same time, ' Your the only one here"? Abby asked, " Yeah were the only one here" Ashlee said, " What's up"? Abby asked again confused, " I don't know, they didn't tell me anything" Ashlee said.

" Well I was running a little late" Abby said looking in the rehearsal room to see if the girls were there and they weren't, " We have no clue we're anyone is at" Ashlee said looking up at Abby, Ashlee was about to say something else but the producer interrupted, " Abby, the moms are not show up, they are not here" He said.

" And they left- and they left their k-" Abby started, " They left their kids at school this morning and did not show up, paris mom already told us she would be late and gave us permission for her to be on camera" The producer said gesturing towards me, " The kids are not aloud on camera without their mother, or her permission" He continued.

Abby looked around shocked, " Did they ever not show up like this"? Ashlee asked, abby shock her head yes then looked at us" Okay well sweetie y'all can keep warming up and then we will get going" Abby said as me and brynn nodded and kept stretching. " If theirs a reason there not showing up what is the plan" Ashlee asked as Abby sat next to her.

" I don't know, I'v been trying to get them to not show up for 6 years" Abby said laughing, that's when Gia walked in, " Hi babe" Abby said smiling, " Hi" Gia said softly smiling, " how are you"? Abby asked, " Good" Gia said looking at me and brynn, " Y'all ready"? Gia asked us.

" Just Me and brynn and Paris" Ashlee said looking at Gia, " We were deciding if anyone was coming" Ashlee continued. " I haven't talked to any of them, and Isabella left a voice mail on my phone this morning" Gia said shrugging, " Well for solos this week we're doing 3 famous deaths in Hollywood this week, and 1 is a surprise" Abby said.

Ashlee and brynn looked at Abby with a hopeful look in their face, " and brynn got picked to do a solo this week same with Paris, it's a dark character and a dark piece, well all the characters are dark" Abby said making Ashlee smile nodding. " She's doing a piece called ' Black Dahlia' " Abby said smiling.

" Your never had to do something like that, that will be fun" Ashlee said looking over to a smiling brynn, "You can get her in their, while I go help Paris with her solo". Abby said as me and brynn took our clothes off that had our dance clothes under it. I followed abby to the other room.