Ill prove her wrong

Paris POV

I and the girls all went into the rehearsal room and talked as we stood in a line, after a while, the moms and Abby walked in. "This is a big day, the minis are going to come in today" ms. Abby said clapping her hands together. The moms may be upset minis are coming but I'm excited.

" They're only taking classes, they're not competing" ms. Abby said, " But, Abby, how is that going to work with the mini team, when you are limited with the resource of time"? " How are you going to accommodate time with both teams " holly asked.

"I'm going to use more faculty members" ms. Abby said looking at holly " Alright now moving right along..... unfortunately...we have to talk about last week's competition" ms. Abby said looking back at us. " We did not have a winner in our solo division," she said walking a bit closer to us.

"And our group didn't win overall.  Now I think there's one difference, Maddie, there's things in the music, that the rest of you don't, other than Paris, she is the person who holds the group together" ms. Abby said " Okay now let's get to the pyramid, starting at the bottom of the pyramid we have...Jojo, you need to make sure you're pointing your feet, and I didn't see no emotion, none"  ms. Abby said.

" Next on the pyramid...Brynn, like Jojo you need to show more face and emotions, next is......Mackenzie, you placed 4th in your solo, that's not good enough." "Next on the pyramid is.........Kalani, you did amazing in the group dance, I have nothing else to say, and third on the pyramid is Kendall, you got third in your solo, and you cried over your makeup Kendall, you were lucky you got a solo".

" And next on the pyramid we have Nia, you got second in your division nia, you did good in your solo but got second, and on top of the pyramid is Paris" I smiled happily I was on the top again " I'm sorry but why is Paris above Kendall on the pyramid she didn't do a solo last week"! Jill said yelling.

" Yeah but, she didn't cry over her makeup, and something I loved that she did last week is she went to Nia, Mackenzie, and Kendall, and gave them a pep talk, and your kid's still lost"! Abby said yelling at her.

" My daughter is a way better dancer than Paris!" She said yelling at Abby " can we please stop yelling"? I asked quietly, I hated yelling, yelling and talking loud are two different things so when someone yells especially at or about me it makes me feel very overwhelmed and trapped in a very very tight small box. " Be quiet Paris, the adults are speaking" Jill said looking at me.

" Jill, don't you dare speak to my daughter that way," My mom said now getting involved, which just made everything worse. I felt my eyes start watering. Nia and Jojo came over to me hugging me and trying to calm down. I was happy they were trying but it made me feel more overwhelmed.

I then started feeling dizzy and felt like I couldn't breathe " ISABELLA"! Nia yelled over the yelling and mom looked at us " I think Paris is having an anxiety attack"! Nia said, mom quickly came over to me and took me out of the room to the changing room, Abby was now yelling at Jill for what she did.

Mom set me down on the red bench in there " Paris, sweetie, look at me" mom said, I looked at her, my vision was blurry from the tears " breathe and each time you breathe count, we are going to be counting to 10, count with me 1..." my mom said " o-o-o-one" said shakily, we kept going and when I got to 7, I was catching my breath back and calming down.

" Are you okay now"? My mom asked, I nodded a little, Then it hit me, I just had an anxiety attack in front of everyone, " Do you want to go home"? My mom asked, I hesitated a but then shock my head slightly. " Are you sure"? She asked, I nodded my head a little.

She smiled a bit and helped me up, when we watched back in the room I was starting at the ground, and went back to my spot not wanting to look up. Nia grabbed my hand squeezing it a bit, I smiled a little feeling a bit better.