17 - "Just my luck..." + 18 - table for 8, please! (part 1)

(The next day(Friday I think?), 7:15, Dee POV:)
[Quick guide: sc/n = school name]

I looked at my alarm clock and quickly turned it off, groaning for the first time in a long time.
I laid in bed for a bit before finally standing up and going to get ready.

It was 7:20 now and I had walked through Heavy's room to go downstairs, turning the light on to wake him up in the worst way possible.

I walked into the kitchen, eating the omelet dad had made and looking at what's new on Twitter. 
Turns out the fight between the two girls at our school had become popular, the people even identified the girls!

I checked who they were and I saw a username I had recognized on the video's caption... "@Y/u/n and @Urfav_Diana recorded brutally fighting in sc/n's cafeteria!"

I quickly checked out the video and damn was the caption not lying about it being brutal...

I checked out the comments to see a lot of my classmates and people who go to my school comment, as well as other people, strangers, and streamers I don't recognize.

______________

@Dim4ssz: I know that pink-haired girl with the white sweater! She's such a bitch and had pushed me down a rocky mountain, resulting in me breaking my back when I went to sc/n! I'm glad someone's finally doing something about her, even if it's this brutal.
  ↳
    @katya_2007: @Urfav_Diana
↳ (replying to @Dim4ssz)@Urfav_Diana: You liar! It was an accident! Y'know, It was a good decision to not pay for your hospital bill you money-hungry man-whore!

@Creepy_bloody_k1tty: I knew she was a bully but wow... This is extreme

@sunkissedfreak: gosh her nose... It looked like it was broken!

@sexygrl_47: check out my videos😍💋

@Lisa_Liza「✔」 : Their villain arc's started
   ↳ @IxHeart_julie: that was literally so unfunny.

@Chip_rap2: lol
   ↳ @katya_2007: there's nothing funny about this 😕
       ↳ @Chip_rap2: When gopher broke Dee's tooth, it didn't go viral but this is, that what I'm laughing about. Also, go listen to my rap
      ↳@katya_2007: I would rather shove my head in a meat grinder

@Captain_Mike: Russian kids are a different breed lol @Anne_luvs_ganyu
   ↳ @Anne_luvs_ganyu: oh wtf, that must've hurt

@p1xel「✔」(you follow!): damn, hope they're okay
  ↳ @mitskis_bagOfBones: Fr

______________

Of course, I was surprised about this whole thing and both mad about chipmunk's comment, so much that my dad had a concerned look on his face.

"Dee, are you okay?"
"Hm? Oh yeah, of course, I'm okay, why?"
"Because you have THAT look on your face when you're mad. Also mixed with your surprised face" Heavy butted in, I hadn't even noticed that he came downstairs.
"I didn't ask" I retorted back to him
"It wasn't an answer" he snickered, smiling afterward when dad put a plate with breakfast right in front of him.

"Well... Nonetheless, I'm fine! It's just what's been happening at our school shocking me..." I told our dad
"OHH!" Heavy basically yelled "You mean that fight with your girlfriend and uhh... Diana?"

"Dee has a girlfriend?" Dad had said in unison with mom, who just walked downstairs and had heard Heavy
"Good morning honey" Dad kissed mom on her cheek, after putting breakfast in front of her too

"What? Ew, no, I don't. She's just a friend that I play games with." I replied
" ShE's jUsT a FrIeNd!" Heavy mocked me, making me throw a cherry tomato that dad had decorated the plates with.