5.5 - trip to ikea

(Your POV:)
"Look! They have some snake plushies. I'm gonna get one" I smiled.
"Where's the candle isle? Ive only been to the food section" My sister asked
"Uhh, here I'll show you"

As I was walking, I looked at chat.
I saw deeyrot say something
"You should get that snake. :)"
I smiled
"Hey dee-y(why), I will get the snake though I need to show my sister the candle isle."
"Speaking of which, here it is. Oo I might actually grab a candle too..
There's a meatball one? Pfft.. (huvudroll)"

"Euhh- doesn't smell too good either." My sister added after sniffing it.
"Hey look at this one, it has lime, basil and mandarin. I'm gonna take it"
(Btw you can always change the candle to whatever your favourite scent is!)

"Hey I'm gonna go buy that snake plushie, meet me outside or call me when you're finished" I told my sister as she was sniffing both the candles and some coffee she brought in. I don't know how her head doesn't start hurting from this.

I grabbed the snake plushie and showed my chat it.
"What should we name him, chat?"
There were a lot of suggestions but the most popular ones were Medusa and Asmodeus. I picked Asmodeus/Medusa.
(Gonna shorten it in probably other parts to A/M)

I checked out and went to my car to talk to chat and reply to questions.
Today was a pretty tiring but good day.

__________
Jsjssjj, I literally can't explain how much pain I'm in rn but new chapter and I'll try to write in it 3-4 days. I don't want to promise anything so-

Hope you guys enjoyed :)
Words: 284