1 - who's that?

Info:
y/u/n = your username
Y/n = your name
________________

(Dee POV:)
I was watching my favourite streamer, or rather listening, whilst doing some homework for other kids.

"Alright guys! Guys guys guys... Listen. Were going to have a VERRRY important guest appearance" he said, being very close to the mic.
"I want everybody to welcome.. the one, the only....! Y/U/N!!!"

"y/u/n? Who's that?" I looked over to the screen.

a girl showed up on screen next to My favourite streamer, p1xel, waving with both hands.
(I just randomly generated a name so idk if this p1xel person exists or not.)
She looked pretty.. wait- what the hell am I thinking, I don't even know anything about her.

"Hello!" She smiled. It made me feel a bit tingly in my stomach.
"So.. the first thing that I realised is your chat telling me you have a dildo collection.." she continued with a serious face.

"No. I don't have a dildo collection." P1xel laughed off.

I checked out her twitch channel and it seems like she streamed almost everyday and after school ended for me.

I also checked out some articles of y/u/n and found out her real name is y/n and she's the same age as me.

I could hear y/u/n celebrating about something and I realised I haven't really been tuning into the stream.

i really should pay attention to the stream and this homework..

_____________________

short chapter, ik
but its kind of like an introduction so yeah! <3
this will mostly follow Dee's POV but there will also be Your POV and other's
okay uh.. bye! have a nice day <3
words: 285