16 - break

(Y/n POV:)
I sighed. I was bored and didnt know what to do. I mean I am suspended for a week, same as Diana.

I can't talk to my friends except for in between breaks since they don't have all the free time in the world right now.

To be honest I really didn't want to stream. I just feel tired and exhausted but I also want to do something.

I layed down in bed and looked at the ceiling, thinking. I finally came up with an idea to just go outside for a walk.
It's not the most ideal thing to cheer me up but I think it would calm me down and also be good for me. Both mentally and physically.

I took my earbuds/headphones and took a book I could also read if I want to take a break.
I quickly put on my jacket and headed outside, going wherever my mind says to.

I ended up in a park. It looked pretty, minus all the drunk people.
I sat down on a bench and started reading the book I took with me, still listening to music.

..

I sat there for a while, atleast to the point where my mom was texting me concerned.

As I was walking home, I saw a certain curly haired blond walking into the house in front of my own.

I must say I was intrigued. He has a very dark style but he looked amazing.

I realised I had been staring too long and finally went inside.

____
Hello everyone!
Hope everyone's doing well <3
I don't really have any news except I'm really excited for Easter, especially since before Easter we're going to have like a fashion week and I'll be able to cosplay on the first day :D
The second day it's anything except a backpack
And then we have retro style and fancy style days!
Hope everyone has a nice holiday or a nice day if you don't celebrate and if I don't write before Easter <33333

Words: 343