2 - chill stream

(a week later, Dee POV:)After school I checked my phone and saw that Y/U/N would be streaming today after a few minutes

After school I checked my phone and saw that Y/U/N would be streaming today after a few minutes. Since I still had to take the bus, I put in my earbuds and waited for the stream to start.

I saw that the starting soon screen was still there so in the mean time I looked outside the window, thinking I'd see something interesting.
There wasn't really anything interesting except.. a kids potty? Outside near the centre but okay..
^
(Pic above, it was like 2 years ago but it's still legendary 😔)

My thoughts were interrupted by y/u/n greeting everyone and saying what she'll be streaming today.
She had the idea of a chill stream whilst others suggested playing Kahoot, reacting to something, etc.

"Oh! actually .. some of these ideas are good but I think I'm going to do a house tour and a set up tour one tream" she said typing, most likely replying to someone on twitter or informing everyone that follows her there.

"Before we start the house tour thing, I want to say that I might not stream the day after tomorrow because I have an event to go to. As an apology for that "inconvenience", I'll try to edit quicker so I can post a video then"

I smiled. She actually cared a lot for her fans and was like that off camera too, she wasn't really problematic either.

My thoughts were stopped as the bus stopped. This was where I was supposed to get out. I hid my phone as I got out of the bus, I didn't really want anyone to think something of me just because I watched y/u/n.
She isn't embarrassing but.. I'm not really known to watch anything similar to what her content is.

I got home and took of my shoes, After that I put my key back in place.
I saw heavy on the way upstairs, he had his door almost closed but even if it would be fully closed you could still hear him playing some sort of video game.
I don't really care about the video games he plays.

I went into my room, shutting the door. I had about 2-3 hours before I had to go eat dinner.
In the meanwhile, I actually watched y/u/n tour her house and set up and didn't do my homework or anything like that. She had a pretty nice house to be honest. Her room was messy but that's understandable I guess..

Whenever I watch her streams, it's like she has a hold of me. My eyes are basically glued to the screen..

(After 2-3 hours, you ended your stream not too early either)

After I ate dinner, I went up to my room and started watching one of y/u/n's old series whilst actually starting to do homework. It's some sort of minecraft survival series with a bunch of mods.
Her voice might be a little higher than it is now but it doesn't really change the fact I get to hear her voice.

Honestly, she's really inspiring..? I don't know if that exactly the word for it cause it might be just because I've fallen for her, but.. because of her I really want to try being a streamer.

I don't really want to show my face and considering the fact more people that watch streams and other stuff mostly speak English or prefer English over their native language, I guess I would have to try to work on my accent. I mean, it has changed a bit but I want it to change more.

*Sigh* I guess I'll try..

_________
653 words
Thus was kinda short but definitely more longer than the last one.
I kinda feel like giving up on this so don't get mad if there are a lot of time skips.
I might not update tmr since Im busy with work and family stuff
Edit: DID THEY FUCKING REMOVE TJE PICTURE-?BYE IM ADDING IT AGAIN