13 - "she's ruining everything!"

(contains: swearing, arguing)
(S/n = sister's name since I'm not sure if I gave her a name)
(Next day, Y/n POV)

As I was getting ready for school, I already was in a good mood for what was about to happen.

"Goodmorning mom and dad!" I looked around. "Where's s/n?"
"Oh, she's going to an interview." My mom replied.

"Hm. Okay"
"You seem awfully in a good mood, is there something special happening today for you?" My dad asked he could read me like a book.
"Actually, yes! But it's a surprise" I smiled thinking "a surprise for that Diana girl..."

...

As I walked into the school I immediately saw Diana. I ignored her and walked to where I would soon probably meet Lana.

"Hey!" She looked around "operation ruin the empress starts now?"
I quickly nodded before starting to walk with her.

"I'll text the group chat," I said as I quickly typed.

...
(Specifically: lunchtime)

"Yeah, I can't believe he would do that." I could hear one of Diana's friends say beside me. I think her name was Katya? Not sure.
"Right?" Her second friend said, grabbing an apple.

I quickly rushed to get juice, obviously to pour it on Diana.
I grabbed some more food I'll actually eat and pretended to bump into her, Spilling the juice all over her white sweater.

She yelped "You... brat!"
"I'm sooo sorry, it was on accident!" I pretended to worry
"here, I'll help you clean up," I said, shoving a bunch of paper towels on her

"Just stop! You're ruining my sweater you pig!!" She pushed me away and brushed off her sweater.
I walked away, far enough so I can still hear what Diana is saying
"That was amazing oh shh-" Alisa whispered to me

"Do you have any shirts I can wear?" She said in an annoyed tone.
"Uh, sorry Diana... we both don't have sports today" Katya said silently

"UGH SERIOUSLY? SHE'S RUINING EVERYTHING AND YOU DO NOTHING?! NOT EVEN ONE THING?" She yelled, catching everyone's attention
"You're so fucking useless Katya, right Valeriya?"
...

"AGREE WITH ME!" she yelled at Valeriya
"Y-yes!" Valeriya finally replied
"Finally." They started to walk somewhere... probably the bathroom.

"Alisa go follow them, it'll seem suspicious otherwise" Lev reminded as Alisa nodded and ran after them

(Alisa's POV:)
I followed Diana and Valeriya, they went into the bathroom. I waited a few seconds and went inside a stall, side-eyeing Valeriya.

To be honest, Diana's friends aren't that bad, it's just that she makes them act like this. I might be thinking like this because I and Valeriya were childhood friends but I'm not sure...

I heard Diana get out of the stall next to me
"Ugh, I can't believe that the new girl did this!"
"Well, maybe it WAS on accident?"
"Now you're thinking like Katya, I don't like that."
"Oh... Sorry."

There was silence for a bit before Diana started talking
"So, can you see the stain?"
"Mmm... No, not really."
"Good. I can't be looking like a homeless person when I'm in the same class as Dee."

I scoffed to myself and thought "he wouldn't like you without the stain either"
After they walked out I followed along, back to the cafeteria.

(Y/n's POV:)
"So?" All 3 of us asked Alisa in unison.
"Well, she likes the guy named Dee from her class! She doesn't want to seem bad in front of him"

"Someone named Dee?" I thought to myself, I swear I've heard the name somewhere...

"Trust me, I'm in the same class as her and he does not like her. He made her fail on an answer in History by telling the wrong answer, on purpose!" Lev laughed

"Guys, 15 more minutes until class starts. We should start going" Lana suggested.
"Yeah, let's go," Alisa said happily, I could tell we were both excited for Lev's part of the plan.

________________
BRO ISTG
I LITERALLY FELL ASLEEP 😭
UHM, THERE WILL BE A PART 2 FOR THIS
OKAY GTG BEFORE MY MOTHER YELLS AT ME FOR NOT TAKING OUT THE DISHES AAA
WORDS: 693