6 - invitation

(Saturday, Dee POV:)

I was just listening to music and reading a book. suddenly I got a notification that Y/n is live on Instagram which she usually never does so it must be a short one...

"Wow, there's a lot more people than I thought there would be" she smiled.

I accidentally clicked on the request button which quickly got accepted.
"Hey dee-y! Guys say hi to him"
As my camera was loading I quickly pointed the camera to the ceiling.

"Hello" I replied, checking the comments. I'm hoping nobody saw my face.

"Uhm... So. I wanted to say that I'll probably be checking out some new houses or apartments because I'm planning to move for education. After I move I'll still be able to stream everyday after online school but after that year ends then I'm going to the other school which will happen in person." Y/n explained.

"Wait... Really?"
"Yeah! Hopefully this will open up some choices for me in the future."
"Okay... Do you want to play something together?"
"Sure. Hey chat, we'll be moving the stream to twitch on Dee's twitch"

With that Y/n ended the stream and immediately called me on discord.
"Hey! Is my mic working?"
"Yeah. It sounds perfect actually"
"Great!"

I started the stream and asked chat what they would like to see. I don't really know what we could play together. The chat suggested "it takes two".
Whilst me and y/n set everything up for it, I kept the chat busy with some cat videos.

"Alright, I think I'm ready"
"Same here"
I showed the game capture and we played for about 3 hours.

Me and Y/n got mad at some parts but we'll probably try to finish this some time else.
I ended the stream and said my farewell to y/n.

"Who was that?" My father asked me
"A friend.." I replied.
"Hm. Okay. Dinner's ready"
He quickly went out of my room to go to Heavy's room to tell him the same.

I cleaned up my table a bit and went down to eat some soup.
I wonder what school Y/n will go to... I mean, I can't really hope that she'll come to my school. That would be a rare coincidence and I don't think that would happen.

"Dee, is there something wrong? You've been acting weirdly." My father asked
"Hm? I'm just thinking. There's nothing wrong with thinking."
"Yes but... It feels like there's more to it than that"
It was silence for a bit before..
"He has a crush on someone he streams with!" Heavy revealed.
"No I don't!"
"Kids calm down. It's fine to like someone"
"Yeah but it's different for dee since he's cold hearted"
"Tch. Thanks for dinner dad."
"You're welcome."

I walked upstairs to my room and was practically exhausted. I fell asleep immediately...

_____
Damn, so much for making it longer.
Thank you guys for Almost 5K reads!! I can't express how thankful I am. Thank you guys for also supporting me :) <33
I'll can't promise that the next chapter will be soon but I'll see what I can do.
Words: 529