CHAPTER 19: WE CAN ALWAYS TALK THIS OUT...RIGHT? (✔)

Hoseok reached Namjoon's house. The other 5 boys were having dinner. They all welcomed Hobi with a frown. Hoseok broke down in Yoongi's arms as he blurted out everything and showed them everything. 

Namjoon- Hyung!! Don't cry like this...

Tae- we can't see you like this...

Yoongi- I don't think that Taehee would cheat on you after she herself got cheated...

Namjoon- Hyung, send me the pictures...let's get them verified from my technicians.

Hobi sent him the photos...

On the other hand, Taehee called Jimin since he is like a brother to her after Seokjin. She called him and asked him if Hobi was there to which he said yes. She told him to put the phone on speaker so that Hobi could listen.

Taehee- Baby, I don't know who did this and sent you those photographs but one thing I am sure of is that I never cheated on you and with Haein, never in my nightmares I would do that. We can always talk it out...right? This is what you told me when I passed out due to shock when Hani eonnie broke up with you...right? I am coming to the mansion, please hang on there only...please trust me...

Hobi- Come here...be safe... I just could not take it...I am sorry, I lashed out on you... And yes, I trust  you...

Within half an hour, a crying Taehee came there. 

Hoseok- Babe, I am sorry....

Taehee- It is not your fault...Some people cannot digest our happiness and will never have a guilty conscience for doing things to the people who love them...

Hoseok- Huh!?

Taehee- I will tell you..

Hoseok- What took you so long to come here?

Taehee- On the way here, I met ZAG... He is an old friend of me and Haein and he told me some shocking things....

Hoseok- What?

Taehee- I was in the bus station when I met him. He asked me if I and Haein were still together and I denied. He then asked me about the photographs and they were the same photos that you have. I asked him what was the matter. he told me that Haein paid him around 3 million won for the photo editing since it was complex. Then I processed everything and in this I missed the bus. The conclusion is-

Hoseok | Taehee- Haein is behind all this. 

Hoseok gave her a warm tight hug and she hugged him back. Namjoon cleared his throat and told that the photos are edited. And that the real photos are dated differently. Hoseok told him to trace the unknown number and it turned out to be Haein's new number. Hoseok asked Jungkook to call Haein from his number and tell him that Taehee is lying unconscious here. He will come running here.

Jungkook did what Hoseok told him to do. After about an hour, the door bell rang.

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.