CHAPTER 8: SILENCE BEFORE THE STORM'S ARRIVAL (✔)

The next day, Taehee woke up with the sunlight slapping her face. She woke up and saw an empty bed. Then she looked over to the Sofa and Hoseok was not there. Then she saw that the bathroom was locked. She understood that he is in bathing and getting all ready to go to the office. He told her that now he will take care of the company branch in Seoul and his father will manage the American one. It is  her first day as well to the dance studio. 

She got up and went to the kitchen and prepared some pancakes as breakfast for themselves. Soon, Hoseok came out all dressed up. He sat on the dinning table and had the breakfast peacefully with Taehee.

 He sat on the dinning table and had the breakfast peacefully with Taehee

Taehee- Hobi-ssi, today, I will go to the dance studio. I will be back in the evening.

Hoseok- okay. I will also be back by the evening. Mind if I pick you up?

Taehee- No not at all. Actually, I had a request...

Hoseok- Don't request, just order. I am your husband after all. First, take my number. 

He gave her his number and she saved it. Then he took her number and saved it as Taehee-ssi with an angel emoji and so did she. 

Taehee- I wanted a dance partner for my new choreography. If you can help me, it would be great..Only if you have time. Also, I wanted to show you around my studio. 

Hoseok- Sure. I will try to come early. *angelic smile*

With this, he bid adieu to Taehee and left for his office. Taehee also waved a bye to him and went to take a shower. 

In the shower, the moment cold water splashed on her body Taehee knelt to the ground and cried hard. She was a crying mess. After some time, she came out and got ready. Taehee got ready. 

With this, she left for the studio

TIME SKIP
IN THE STUDIO

Taehee was not feeling very good mentally. Her face showed no emotions but she was relieved when Hana came in. Some other dance choreographer friends of them also came to the studio for practicing.

They all practiced these dances like thrice in loop so that they do not forget it.

It was already 4 in the evening. All of Taehee's friends had left the studio and now she was alone waiting for Jhope. Within 5 minutes, he reached the studio in his practice clothes. Taehee welcomed him and showed him around the studio. Then, she taught him the steps of senorita and they both danced on it. The dance was like very sexy, hot and sizzling.

They took 2 rounds of this practice and were tired due to all day busy schedules. They decided to have their dinner in a nearby cafe. They went to the nearest cafe and had their dinner. Jhope felt refreshed after dancing as it was his favourite. Then, in the cafe, he ordered hamburger and sprite and she had the same. They drove off to their house and went to their bedroom. Today was Taehee's turn to sleep on the sofa. They both took a long shower and drifted to sleep. 

This routine of them continued till weeks and weeks turned into a month.

TIME SKIP
1 MONTH LATER

It has already been 1 month. Haein is no where to be found. Honestly, now the Jung's don't even care that much. Taehee and Hoseok have started to finally talk. They now know each other's likes and dislikes. They also have started to support each other. Taehee has nightmares and cries everyday in the shower but Hoseok is still unaware about this. They both talk to each other but have not opened up yet. Hoseok has developed a soft spot for Taehee in his heart while Taehee has the same thoughts. 

They don't know what, but somethings are going to change like real quick. This is the peace before the storm's arrival. 

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.