CHAPTER 3: AN UNKNOWN MESSAGE (✔)

Mr. and Mrs. also agreed with Mr. and Mrs. Kim. They both looked at Haein and Taehee in awe. 

Everyone snapped out of their thoughts and had their food. Mrs. Jung took out a diary from her bad and borrowed Mr. Jung's pen.

Mrs. Jung- Dami-ah tell me everything that is to be done. I will write it and we will decide everything. (Mrs. Kim's first name is Dami)

Mrs. Kim- okay. Write it. Since the wedding is next week, I think that Taehee and Haein should go to the shopping alone and buy rings for themselves the coming Monday. We should let the kids rest for a while.

Mrs. Jung- Rings on Monday. Done! Then for the wedding dresses, I think Wednesday would be perfect. What say?

Mrs. Kim- Yes it is perfect. Now, the invitation cards.

Mr. Kim- Me and Mr. Jung will take care of that.

Mrs. Jung- Okay. Then next.

Mrs. Kim- The theme?

Mrs. Jung- I think it should be an open garden wedding. Like a big garden.

Mrs. Kim- So, a resort would be perfect. What do you say Eunha-ssi?

Mrs. Jung- Jotted down!

Taehee- Can I make a suggestion?

Mrs. Jung- Go ahead sweety!

Taehee- Can the decoration be done with exotic flowers?

Mrs. Kim- Yes!! That would look so beautiful.

They all were busy in talking. This was when Haein received a message from an unknown number. The message bought a frown on his face because there was no profile name or image. It was just an unknown number.

IN THE MESSAGE-

Unknown Number- Hi! I hope that you have recognized me!!

Haein- Hi but I don't think that I know you.

Unknown Number- You don't remember the person you sent the letter to?!

Haein- Oh!! Its you... Sorry...I did not recognize you.

Unknown Number- Umm... Can we meet somewhere? Like wherever you want!

Haein- Umm...Surely. Just text me the address. Okay?!

Unknown Number- So, we can meet tomorrow at XXXX place.

Hein- Time?

Unknown Number- At dawn, around 5 pm.

Haein- I will be there!

Haein immediately kept his phone when Taehee called him. Looking at his nervous face, she knitted her brows but then shrugged it off. 

Everything was decided and they all were happy and now were discussing the guest list. Business partners, relatives, friends, associates and many more were invited. This wedding was supposed to be the biggest event.

After long hours of discussion, they all left after paying. Taehee went with her own car. The moment she got in her house, she ran to her bedroom.

She went straight into the bathroom and took a long shower and came out

She went straight into the bathroom and took a long shower and came out. She plopped herself on her bed and smiled sheepishly. But, the moment her eyes fell on that photo frame, her smile disappeared. Her eyes filled themselves with tears but she immediately put her fingers in her ears, immediately her tears were sucked in. She lied down and thought about the incident that changed her.

She was not able to sleep and this wasn't the first time that this has happened. It has happened many times. She took her journal and made entries for today. Then, she sat on her study table and took a multi-purpose colored paper and wrote a letter to someone. She did not write in to post. But, she folded it nicely and kept it in the envelope and put a small flower and sealed it using hot glue. She then kept it inside a box that was filled with those kinds of envelopes. 

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.