CHAPTER 11: CONFESSIONS {PART 2} (✔)

Taehee continued and Hoseok listened to her calmly. 

Taehee- Since that day, I became like this. I just want to meet my oppa for once in my life. We don't know where he is  or how he is doing. I just want to apologize for what happened because of me. I cannot digest the fact that this all happened because of me.

Hoseok- Taehee-ssi, nothing happened because of you. It was all destiny. I will help you find your brother. I am sure that he loves you and he will forgive you... Trust me.

Taehee- After this, I wrote letters to him everyday. I wrote journals for him so that he does not miss the moments. I grew up. I learned physical fighting. Earlier oppa protected me and Hana and when he left, I was the one who protected us.

Hoseok- I am proud of you that you were able to fight and protect yourself and your friend. Are you comfortable in talking more?

Taehee- Yes! So, I grew up as a quiet girl. Then your brother Haein came in my life. We dated for quite sometime. Everything went smoothly until he started to show his duality in front of Yoonji. She was the college popular girl. In front of me, he was all childish and in front of her he was a gentleman. In front of others just another cold, mysterious heartthrob. He promised to marry me and approached eomma and appa. We never knew that this would happen with me. But, I feel good that I did not have to face these things after the marriage. He showed his true colors. *tearing up*

Hoseok- He is a douche and it is better if he stay out of our lives. He does not deserve our love and care. You are not at fault in this. You have not done anything and nothing has happened because of you. 

Taehee- Then, today, I felt guilty because Hani eonni is such a pure soul and you guys were so in love with each other and you had to break up because, you had to marry me... I wanted to say few things since like very long and today, I finally got the chance. I am sorry Hobi-ssi. 

Hoseok- Taehee-ssi please don't be. We are not at fault. It is all destiny's play. I also wanted to tell you. You know, the moment we both got married, we were each others and my ties with Hani were over on that day itself. In this 1 month, I wanted you to open up in front of me. I wanted to be the one to dance with you every time you feel sad. I think, I started to like you. I won't call it love but yes, I think that there is a spark between us...

Taehee- Hoseok-ssi, I think the same...I also like you but can't name it as love. But, it is something different from what I had for Haein. This is euphoric. 

With this, they clicked a photograph and smiled to each other. Taehee slept on the bed and Hobi on the couch. 

TIME SKIP
AROUND 12 IN THE MIDNIGHT

Hoseok received a message in the Bangtan Room. His sleepy face curled up into a smile.

IN THE MESSAGE

JIN HYUNG
Jhopeeeee.....We are coming back to Seoul tomorrow.....We want to meet your wifeuu....

JUNGKOOKIE
Hyung....Is she gym freak???

TAETAE
Hyung does she like Gucci?

JIMINIEEEE
Hyung, does new noona like carbonara?

YONNGI HYUNG:)
Jhopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

NAMJOONIEEE
Hyung can she dance????

HOBI
She will be glad to meet you guys....She is not a gym freak but had abs and can fight. She likes Gucci and LV both. She eats everything. YOOONGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HYUNGGGGGGGGGG. She is a dance choreographer. We danced to senorita and I have the video. She owns her own studio. Let me send our dance video.

JIN HYUNG
OH MY GAWWDDDDDDD........SHE IS amaJINg. But, she seems familiar to me.. I think I know her....

JIMINIEEE
Hyung, She is amazing!!!

TAETAE
I am excited to meet the new noona tomorrow.

JUNGKOOKIEEE
Hyung we all are coming back to Seoul tomorrow.... We will have dinner together at your place okay??!?!!?!?

HOBI
OBVIOUSLY DUHHHH!!!!!! NOW GOOD NIGHT<3

With this their chat ended and he drifted to sleep again. He decided to tell Bagtan's arrival to Taehee tomorrow morning.

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.