CHAPTER 7: THE WEDDING (✔)

They both agreed to the marriage. Their parents told them to get ready in the same room. Hoseok was already ready and Taehee was also ready.

Taehee- Hoseok-ssi, I wanted to ask something and would appreciate if you do the same so that we get to know each other a little bit.

Hoseok- Sure. Ask...

Taehee- What is your girlfriend's name, her occupation, where is she right now?

Hoseok- My girlfriend's name is Kang Hani. She is a designer and model. She is in England right now and will be back in Seoul soon. Now, my turn. When did you meet Haein? Who proposed first? Since when were you two in a relationship?

Taehee- Haein and I first met in the college library. Back then, he was the heartthrob. He hanged out with me and I liked him. He was the one who proposed me. We were in a relationship since 2 years. Tell me about your best friends.

Hoseok- So, I don't know from where to start. My best friends they are more like my brothers. I am in the hyung line. We are a group of 7 friends. We know that we are there to help each other. The eldest is Kim-

Hoseok was interrupted with the bang on the door. Mrs. Jung was calling them for the wedding. Taehee held Hobi's hand and they both walked the aisle with each other. Never in their dreams they imagined to walk the aisle with someone they had met like a few hours ago. But it happened with them. Taehee was feeling very sad. She did not know what was happening. She was feeling that because of her 2 lovers being separated.  She was just going with the flow. Hoseok was feeling very sad. He just wanted to cry in his Yoongi hyung's embrace. He was feeling that he is betraying Hani. Somewhere, he thought that this was right. He felt that even if no one would understand what is happening with him, his friends and Hani would surely understand. 

Thinking this, they both reached the spot in front of the altar. The MC spoke the marriage vows and he pronounce them as husband and wife.

MC- The groom may kiss the bride.

Hoseok bowed a little bit and kissed Taehee on her hand. Taehee and Hoseok were both awkward. Their parents on the other hand were very happy for them but were also a bit sad for Taehee. Everyone in the family was boiling in anger because of what Haein did. 

The marriage was now over and the reception too was over. The newly wed couple went near their parents and then Mr. Jung spoke up.

Mr. Jung- I wish you guys a happy future. Thank you so much kids.

Mr. Kim- It is a gift from the 4 of us to both of you as your marriage gift. I hope that you both take care of each other and cherish each other.

Mrs. Jung handed them the keys of their new house to them and bid them a goodbye. 

They both went inside Hobi'scar.

They both reached their new house

They both reached their new house. Their parents already got everything ready for them. This house was bought for Haein and Taehee but now was given to Hobi and Taehee. Their clothes were sent in the afternoon and right now it was night. 

They went inside the master bedroom. They both took a shower turn by turn and wore simple yet comfortable clothes. They both sat on the bed and were deciding on a few things. 

Taehee- Hobi-ssi, where should I sleep, since the other room does not have an AC and our parents wanted us to share the same room.

Hoseok- Taehee-ssi, actually, you can sleep on the bed, I will sleep on the bed. I will sleep on the sofa. *warm smile*

Taehee- Actually, I have a better plan. Lets sleep turn by turn on the sofa.

Hoseok- Perfect. 

With this, they both drifted off to sleep. The next day, Taehee had to also go to the studio that her father had bought as a graduation gift for her. They both also decided to understand each other. Hoseok knew that Taehee is hiding grieve pain behind that small sweet smile of hers. On the other hand, Taehee thought that Hani was lucky to have a lover Hoseok who dearly loves her but somewhere was sad that she was the reason for their separation because she did not know how would she react.

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.