CHAPTER 15: HE IS BACK (✔)

Taehee woke up with a slight headache because of the drinks from last night. She woke up to see a sleeping Hoseok beside her. She pecked his cheek and got up and took a pain killer and again drifted to sleep while hugging Hobi. 

After about and hour, the door bell rang. Hoseok woke up because Taehee was still sleeping. He wore his shirt and covered Taehee with the duvet and went to open the door. The moment he opened the door, his face turned more cheerful because he saw his parents. They both were tensed and came inside but not alone. There was a masked man along with them. Hoseok frowned looking at the masked man.

Hobi- Eomma, who is this person? I think I don't know him.

Mrs. Jung- Hoseok-ah, where is Taehee? Can you please call her?

Hobi- Oh yes. Taehee is sleeping, I will go and wake her up.

Hoseok went back to their bedroom and tried to wake Taehee up. 

Hoseok- Honey-bun, wakey wakey...Momand dad are here to meet you. Another person is also here...Wakey wakey....

Taehee- Morning kisses?

Hoseok gave her a long passionate kiss and they both got off the bed. She washed her face and brushed her teeth and immediately went down with Hoseok. 

Taehee- Mom, Dad!!

She hugged them and they hugged her back. She looked at the 3rd person who was wearing a mask. He seemed familiar but Taehee shrugged off that thought. 

Taehee- Mom, who is this with you and dad?

Mr. Jung- Oh this...

Hoseok- Yup, him...He seems a bit familiar...

Then the masked person removes his mask and makes his face clearly visible. It was no surprise for Mr. and Mrs. Jung but Hoseok and Taehee. Taehee was shocked as hell. Even Hobi was shocked. 

HOSEOK'S POV

The 3rd person standing with mom and dad was a bit familiar. The moment he removed his mask, my baby clenched her one hand and other one held my hand tightly. That person was none other than Haein. The moment, I looked in his eye, no guilt was seen. Negative thoughts started coming inside my brain. What if, Taehee leaves me and goes back to him? What if he ruins my relationship with my baby? What if my baby has another panic attack? What if she again becomes quiet? My thought chain was broken when he did something that boiled me in anger.

END OF HOSEOK'S POV

The moment Haein had an eye contact with Taehee, he ran to her and pulled her into a tight hug. Taehee felt really uncomfortable and was pushing him but he did not budge. This boiled Hoseok in anger as he could see that Taehee is not comfortable and is not using force because his parents are present there. He immediately pushed Haein back and pulled Taehee towards him and snaked his arms around her waist. She held Hoseok's arm.

Haein- Hyung, what are you doing? She is my girlfriend!!!

Hoseok- She was. Now she is mine.

Haein- Oh, common hyung, since the very childhood, you got everything, now, I won't let that happen.

Hoseok- Taehee is not a thing. She is a human. She is my WIFE and I am her HUSBAND. She is MRS. JUNG HOSEOK.

Haein- Taehee, is that true?

Taehee looked at Hoseok and he mouthed a "go ahead" to her. She went near Haein and slapped him hard making Mr. and Mrs. Jung gasp. They could do nothing because here Taehee was right.

Haein was burning in anger. 

Taehee- You bastard!!! First of all you promised to love me till the very last breath and then you promised your family, me, my family that you will marry me you asshole, you left me on the wedding day.  My condition was miserable. Leave me, your mother's condition was miserable. She was a crying mess. Hobi was that angel who did not let me break. He married me that day. He even broke up with his girlfriend just because of me. He gave the security and love I craved for. He never hurts me. He is very good to me. He loves and I love him. That is all it is. We love each other. I feel thankful to you because you left me that day. I found myself an angel and the best soul who always stays with me.

Hoseok smiled sheepishly listening to Taehee. 

Haein- Please, I am already heartbroken

Haein- Please, I am already heartbroken. Sara already broke my heart. I came here to apologize to you. I want to reconcile with you. Sara said that she loved me and that she wants to be with me. I never knew that she would insult me and cheat on me. I hope we can become friends.

Haein did not mean any of the words he said to Taehee. Sara cheating on him was true but he becoming friends with her was just absurd. Taehee somehow believed him as Mrs. Jung urged her to and she agreed to become friends with him. Haein was shocked that Taehee had changed so much. She is no more an introvert and she has become more beautiful. 

Hoseok- Haein, mind explaining what exactly happened?!

Haein immediately had to cook up a story. Just then, the door bell rang...

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.