12. Butchered Memories

A.N: Enjoy.

Cale opened his eyes... only to close them again, the brightness of the room hurt burning his eyes.

But that wasn't the only reason...

Cale recognized that room and he wanted to be anywhere but there.

"Cale...?"

'Just keep sleeping. No one's there.'

"Cale!"

Cale found himself being carried bridal style by the Ice Prince.

He deadpanned.

'Fuck my life.'

A soft voice cut sharply against the the prince's celebration.

"Jalid, put the young master down before Crystelle murders you."

The ice prince pouted.

"But-"

Alais's eyes sharpened.

"No buts, remember we are only supposed to supervise him until he woke up. Prodding here is the equivalent of prodding into his mind, privacy is needed for his comfort."

Cale turned toward the Neverland Battlefield (who was sitting on the floor legs crossed) eyes shining in gratitude.

'It's official! You're my favorite.'

Alais watched as Jalid gently laid Cale on the bed and bowed.

"Alias and I will be taking our leave, we hope you grow better soon, young master."

Both Ancient Powers glowed faintly, teleportating out of the room and leaving him all alone.

Cale stared at the room.

He recognized it, it was his room after he began to rule his territory.

The rebuilt room filled patches of ice that grew and held the place intact.

Cale remembered this place clearly... this was his memories.

Which meant-

Cale stood up from the bed walking straight to a rather large patch of ice hopes of seeing his reflection.

There he was, his eighteen year old self staring at him.

Cale pressed his fingers on the smooth surface not believing his features.

'But if this my mind scape...'

Closed his eyes, his focus strengthening.

It took a few seconds to feel the affect... but then he felt it and opened them once more.

Infront of his stood his forty-year-old self, tired reddish brown eyes stared right back at him.

Cale touched his face feeling the light scars.

Cale didn't particularly mind scars, they showed strength, they proved you overcame something painful.

On his face he had 2 long scars- three if you counted the one that split in two thin arcs across his face and body.

One was one that reached from his left cheekbone down to his neck and collarbone.

That was that one the split in two and was a present from Choi Han years prior.

To think even being scratched with that bastard's nails left a permanent scar.

The second one wasn't nearly is big, but it held a much deeper meaning.

This scar was given to him by an enraged citizen of his own territory after his beating by the Korean.

It was his first time out from his room after his coma, and he was sneaking out barely able to wobble out of the window.